Where the shite is everyone and what have you done to moonyu

"
Bars wrote:
@Hilbert: We'll see. I've been reading "GGG is going bankrupt any time now" posts for two years and a half. I'm sure they were here before, it's just that I wasn't reading the forum. Please forgive my skepticism.

there isn't much scepticism left in these forums after hilbert took a sip of it some years ago :-)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Yeah because sceptics have been mobbed out of the forums because of probations, while white knights keep trolling.

Charan is also gone now as well. So many oldies dying off huh?

Edit: He's back now but he lost all his Forum Titles is on Probation and now only has a Custom Avatar.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Jun 3, 2016, 12:47:07 AM
I think the only thing that really threatens GGG as a company is if they wait until it's too late to start PoE2 or whatever their next IP will be.
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
I think the only thing that really threatens GGG as a company is if they wait until it's too late to start PoE2 or whatever their next IP will be.

Unless they've started already that ship is sailing too. D4 gonna be out in 2-3 years
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:

Unless they've started already that ship is sailing too. D4 gonna be out in 2-3 years

So? It's a Blizzard-Shitivision game.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Cool keep playing poe then?

Maybe it will have a trading system and end game by 2019
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Jun 2, 2016, 10:08:18 PM
Double dipped
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 2, 2016, 10:17:13 PM
"
Bars wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
So? It's a Blizzard-Shitivision game.
I think there's about a 70% chance D4 will be shitty. However, if I was GGG I'd be really fucking worried about the 30%.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I think there's about a 70% chance D4 will be shitty. However, if I was GGG I'd be really fucking worried about the 30%.

Pointless to worry about something that's outside of their control. They should just carry on doing their best.

"
TheWretch wrote:
Cool keep playing poe then?

Maybe it will have a trading system and end game by 2019

I will. Keep moaning, I'm sure you'll have what to complain about in 2019.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jun 3, 2016, 2:29:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info