When Chris says that lab haters are a minority, how right is he?

Hmm, I see it now.

OP is literally MLK Jr fighting for civil rights when he makes his polls.

"Having a belief" is on the same level as fighting for one's rights as a human being.

"
Rayzabladez wrote:

Whatever you think of the op, there is no need for the name calling stuff.

If people don't agree with the way the game is going then they have as much right to say so as anyone else.

Ever heard of Martin Luther King, or any number of other protesters who stood up for their beliefs that something was wrong and wanted to do something about it?

Sure, PoE is "just a game" and not a national or world changing event, but everyone has a right to voice what they believe to be right or wrong.

Guys like you who belittle others just because you disagree with their ideas or beliefs are the worst kind of people.

Calling the guy a "shitposter"...

It reveals a lot about your own character, what sort of a person you are.

There's no need for that kind of behavior.

I figure I should quote this before you edit ^.^
Last edited by tsunny on May 25, 2016, 9:36:09 PM
Like the poll. Be certain to get it up on Reddit as well
"

Don't worry he's posted it at least a dozen times if not more.
Hate is the minority, excellent.
Still waiting for the Legacy Mirror VS. Legacy Eternal Orb. (Bring back eternal. Eliminate Mirror's would be interesting)!

But I have faith this poll will have some accuracy.
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
"

Don't worry he's posted it at least a dozen times if not more.

I don't get it. Wouldn't the votes lean more towards 'love it' if the reddit people had a look?
No matter how you look at it, he's only polling a small group of players.

The absolute best case outcome is "For Forum-Using Players, Lab is Hated/Loved", and even then not everyone that uses the forums will look at the poll, care enough to vote, or use this section of the forums at all.
"
Zephryl wrote:
No matter how you look at it, he's only polling a small group of players.

The absolute best case outcome is "For Forum-Using Players, Lab is Hated/Loved", and even then not everyone that uses the forums will look at the poll, care enough to vote, or use this section of the forums at all.

Naa. If a couple thousand votes are tallied, that's enough of a sample size to project a reasonably accurate assessment.

You need to remember that the actual player base isn't really all that large when alt & bot accounts and ultra casual accounts (quit at brutus normal) are removed from the equation
I was in Lab only for Ascendancy.

But if I would be forced to going there, I wouldnt like that part of game. As far as I know players going there only because of enchantments, not because its as good as mapworks.

To obtain 2 new skill points in new Labs I think its ok. But I wont go there much more I think.

Lets how it will be done. Who knows, maybe it will be really entertaining? At least that is what I am looking for.
Get every single player who plays this game to vote. Then I will take you seriously. Maybe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info