When Chris says that lab haters are a minority, how right is he?

"
mark1030 wrote:
How about everybody who hates the lab boycott it in the next league? Then we count the number of unascended characters in relation to ascended ones to see what percentage of the players hate it so much as to not run it. Have to filter out mutiple characters on the same account and characters under like level 40 to get a fair representation of the boycotters though.

Its good idea, but you need to inform with that all players. So if it was announced from GGG in game, it could work. But I think if GGG does anything, it would be better that they just do a poll like what they did for the flashback league. They can easy block most of users that have more account by IP (they used it for banning multiple accounts of same people).
Last edited by miljan on May 29, 2016, 5:20:48 PM
"
miljan wrote:
All this forums from PoE and reedit are direct representation of what PoE community as a whole thinks, and that is how it is about any game out there.

God. Forbid.

If that was the case GGG would have closed down ages ago.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
miljan wrote:

And we actually have thing to back it up. We have polls, forum thread, reddit polls, youtube, streamers. Literally everything on the internet where you can find feedback about the game, say that lab is a problem. And the reason why its the case is because, the feedback presented is in direct relation to the thoughts of the community. That is how it always worked for anything. We have actually data to push for those claims. While for thing like silent majority think different, there is literally no data about it.

Tin_Foil didnt adressed anything really, he even posted wrong things that reddit is negative about POE because he was insulted his troll post was downvoated. He even acknowledging he doesn't use poe reddit that much him self. All this forums from PoE and reedit are direct representation of what PoE community as a whole thinks, and that is how it is about any game out there.

If there is some problem, there will be increase of feedback and threads/comments about that problem.

Well, all I saw are bad streamers complaining about lab, while the good ones aren't. Maybe it's just that the ones who complain are bad at the game, I don't know.

And again, le reddit bandwagon is trustful isn't it ?
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
Last edited by Jayserix on May 29, 2016, 5:44:13 PM
"
Jayserix wrote:
"
miljan wrote:

And we actually have thing to back it up. We have polls, forum thread, reddit polls, youtube, streamers. Literally everything on the internet where you can find feedback about the game, say that lab is a problem. And the reason why its the case is because, the feedback presented is in direct relation to the thoughts of the community. That is how it always worked for anything. We have actually data to push for those claims. While for thing like silent majority think different, there is literally no data about it.

Tin_Foil didnt adressed anything really, he even posted wrong things that reddit is negative about POE because he was insulted his troll post was downvoated. He even acknowledging he doesn't use poe reddit that much him self. All this forums from PoE and reedit are direct representation of what PoE community as a whole thinks, and that is how it is about any game out there.

If there is some problem, there will be increase of feedback and threads/comments about that problem.

Well, all I saw are bad streamers complaining about lab, while the good ones aren't. Maybe it's just that the ones who complain are bad at the game, I don't know.

And all I saw where good streamers that are good at the game, but dont like the boring gameplay of the lab. At least you acknowledge that even streamers have bad opinion about the lab. We are slowly progressing. Just another data and fact that points out that community is very divided about the lab.

"
raics wrote:
"
miljan wrote:
All this forums from PoE and reedit are direct representation of what PoE community as a whole thinks, and that is how it is about any game out there.

God. Forbid.

If that was the case GGG would have closed down ages ago.

Yea, thats why very often most popular threads on reddit talk about GGG being one of the best developers and POE one of the best arpg games (in fact there was never a popular negative thread on reddit where they talk how the game is shit).
Last edited by miljan on May 29, 2016, 6:03:00 PM
"
Jayserix wrote:
"
miljan wrote:

Tell me,% of streamers doing lab ? Maybe 5%, cause no1 would watch it cause it is boring.
"
miljan wrote:
"
Jayserix wrote:

And all I saw where good streamers that are good at the game, but dont like the boring gameplay of the lab. At least you acknowledge that even streamers have bad opinion about the lab. We are slowly progressing. Just another data and fact that points out that community is very divided about the lab.

The player base is divided about trading / cruel / no self found leagues / etc ... It's normal, that doesn't mean it should receive special treatment because reddit it angry about it ...

Who besides ProjectPT said he dislike the lab ?

"
Chaslaw88 wrote:

Tell me,% of streamers doing lab ? Maybe 5%, cause no1 would watch it cause it is boring.

I find watching guys playing spark / VMS and doing maps boring, what does that mean ? And where that 5% came from ?
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
Last edited by Jayserix on May 29, 2016, 6:07:39 PM
"
miljan wrote:
in fact there was never a popular negative thread on reddit where they talk how the game is shit

Amazing, you used the N word so... lightly.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Jayserix wrote:
"
miljan wrote:
"
Jayserix wrote:

The player base is divided about trading / cruel / no self found leagues / etc ... It's normal, that doesn't mean it should receive special treatment because reddit it angry about it ...

Who besides ProjectPT said he dislike the lab ?

No, its not normal. This are all the problems that the game has and need to be improved and fixed. Some are coming like better trading. Cruel changes maybe, chris changed his mind lately, we will see. Leagues or better said custom paid leagues that community wants. All this things show there are problems with different parts of poe and that they actually need to be addressed at some point.
Last edited by miljan on May 29, 2016, 6:13:20 PM
"
raics wrote:
"
miljan wrote:
in fact there was never a popular negative thread on reddit where they talk how the game is shit

Amazing, you used the N word so... lightly.

Not lightly, but in places where that word is correct. As it is in this case. There was never ever a popular thread on reddit that said POE is a shit game. NEVER.
"
When Chris says that lab haters are a minority, how right is he?

Lab likers are a smaller minority than lab haters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info