When Chris says that lab haters are a minority, how right is he?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10311205If GGG and Chris are so sure of what they imply, why dont they ask that same question to their players

there is no shame asking people what they think of your work

what i think GGG is actually down is be like if Justin Beiber said " People like my music, look i got 1.3 billions views on "Baby"" But completely ignore the fact that the like/dislike factor is at 60% dislike.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on May 25, 2016, 6:35:25 PM
Last bumped on Jun 21, 2017, 7:50:23 AM
Given that about 2% of the players ever check the forums, even if your poll shows 100% of the people hating it, it could still very easily represent a minority.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Given that about 2% of the players ever check the forums, even if your poll shows 100% of the people hating it, it could still very easily represent a minority.
this poll will be conducted till new league starts so i get as much votes and widespread of people in the remaining week. People playing are a the lowest atm and will keep plumeting for the next days hitting the sweet spot when perandus ends, at that moment we will be sure to have a good concentration of People on the forums not because they dislike the game but on the forums because game is dead till new league.

That 2% you speak changes nothing to the % of people that like or dislike something.

if we get like 1000 voters and 90% of people love it, i assume itsfine to project that 90% of the whole playerbase like it
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on May 25, 2016, 6:31:20 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
if we get like 1000 voters and 90% of people love it, i assume itsfine to project that 90% of the whole playerbase like it

I think the selection process is a bit biased. Forum users are much more likely to have opinions on things. Therefore, they are more likely to vote 'love it' or 'hate it' instead of neutral.

I think that regardless of what the results are for love or hate, 'neutral' will be under-represented in the strawpoll.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

I think the selection process is a bit biased. Forum users are much more likely to have opinions on things. Therefore, they are more likely to vote 'love it' or 'hate it' instead of neutral.

I think that regardless of what the results are for love or hate, 'neutral' will be under-represented in the strawpoll.
who cares about that

Chris said "hate it" is a minority

i just gave more options but in the end it'll be "hate it" VS the rest
I hate trials and Cruel dif. not the lab itself, they remove 1 so im still salty.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

who cares about that

Chris said "hate it" is a minority

i just gave more options but in the end it'll be "hate it" VS the rest

Who cares?

Do you not see how such a biased "poll" provides 0 meaningful data?

If you want people to take your endless polls seriously, at least put in some effort.
About 3fiddy right i reckon.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
People come to the forums to complain, or because they enjoy the toxic type of "discussions" that go on here. That's going to bias your results. People happy with the game might check once in a while, but are unlikely to take the time to voice their opinions.

For a while it was called "The rule of 23" because you could expect to have 23 happy customers for ever one that took the time to voice their discontent. It's probably even higher than that in the computer game biz.
I grew used to it, and even did some runs for enchants on days that the layout was quite decent, so I voted "neutral", but I used to hate it.

Also I understand the design behind %HP Traps, but it sucks that my high investment in HP nodes/gear gets punished while the investment in MS doesn't...

I go with 10K HP, and a trap hits me for 5K HP.
Someone goes with 4K HP, and the trap hits him for 2K HP.
We both use 1K HP flasks... See my problem?

To me, %HP based traps is similar to forcing everyone to not use movement skills and be at 0% speed. If my gear/nodes towards HP get shit on by the traps, so should other people nodes that help them towards dodging traps or running the whole thing faster :-P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info