Had a Prophetic Dream About Prophecy..

Last night I had a dream where a streamer with ~7.9k Life got one-shot to a mini-Boss in the new Labyrinth...

So, I think I won't play HC this League like I was planning..
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last bumped on May 25, 2016, 7:44:13 PM
With my RF i got 1 shot by Normal Atziri's Flameblast...

91% fire resit 10k Hp...

It was at that moment i realized that this game aint HC viable
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
My recipe to avoid frustration since Invasion league: start in the SC temp league and wait for GGG to nerf the 'hahaha you died' stuff, it usually takes around 2 weeks :)

About normal Atziri flameblast: strange, I've received it and survived at 7k hp without overcapped resists. Perhaps it has a small crit chance and you got shafted by RNG?
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 25, 2016, 4:05:43 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
this game aint HC viable

This.
KMGL Guild: /3193350
twitch.tv/AethrozTV
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:43:55 PM
With 5500 life and 65% fire resist, I've been hit with Atziri's flame blast, and I'm pretty sure immortal call was my saviour
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
With my RF i got 1 shot by Normal Atziri's Flameblast...

91% fire resit 10k Hp...

It was at that moment i realized that I was not HC viable

FTFY
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
"
Bars wrote:
My recipe to avoid frustration since Invasion league: start in the SC temp league and wait for GGG to nerf the 'hahaha you died' stuff, it usually takes around 2 hours :)

FTFY
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
My recipe to avoid frustration since Invasion league: start in the SC temp league and wait for GGG to nerf the 'hahaha you died' stuff, it usually takes around 3months :)

FTFY
FTFY
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
FTFY

The super OP/broken/deadly changes happen within hours.. Look at Bonespire Talisman, and there were similar cases of super op stuff killing players that were patched within hours, and before some people even saw them.

But REAL men fought and survived Bonespire before it was nerfed... That Bonespire necromancer rare was insane... So deadly in lower Prison. xD good times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info