If Perandus League was such a success as Chris said, why was it ended prematurely?

Because they didnt prepare race season and many competetive streamers got pissed off at GGG.

Either way we are going to lose some of most dedicated streamers partialy because there are no changes to racing part of the game.

Ps. Other reason might be that Overwatch was a huge success and every streamer is wet to get some of it.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:42:37 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
eragon1111 wrote:

Ps. Other reason might be that Overwatch was a huge success and every streamer is wet to get some of it.

Not just streamers, and GGG positioned the new league perfectly to catch everyone coming back down from the OW hype.

I think the 2 week event was going on during the OW open beta :)
I'm not sure how good OW is for streaming though but it is the new thing right now.
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
Not just streamers, and GGG positioned the new league perfectly to catch everyone coming back down from the OW hype.

People take a small 2 week break, then come back extra hyped and ready for some hardcore PoE, just in time for Prophecy.

Damn, GGG just might know what they are doing.....
KMGL Guild: /3193350
twitch.tv/AethrozTV
people that are invested in time and $$ in POE always say they'll take a 2weeks break but this only lasts 2-3 days till they have a build idea to test and spend 1½ week wondering on the game testing, improving and theorycrafting their build for the upcoming league

most of people dont really take a break

they build plenty of ideas in their head while playing their most recent char and are like " I should try X, but league ends in 2-3 weeks, ill wait for new league" and they end up having nothing to play for the last 3 weeks and just test stuff around
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on May 25, 2016, 3:45:10 PM
Well i don't play on Perandus before the race but race flashback was very amazing and is good not to end on standard but Perandus league which is more pleasant than standard ( standard is boring and have too much remove only tab for me )
"
Arialia wrote:
Well i don't play on Perandus before the race but race flashback was very amazing and is good not to end on standard but Perandus league which is more pleasant than standard ( standard is boring and have too much remove only tab for me )
dont that argument apply to every other leagues, even the boring ones? They are always giving more than STD
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Pewzor wrote:
Yea we shouldn't believe anything GGG says, like they didn't even make this game or something... *roll eyes*.

dude how can you trust anything they say?

they rely on straw polls to make meaningful decisions about the game (nobody here is aware of it because they only straw poll a tiny portion of the player base) and fail to even notice they have all this in-game data to make decisions on.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
people that are invested in time and $$ in POE always say they'll take a 2weeks break but this only lasts 2-3 days till they have a build idea to test and spend 1½ week wondering on the game testing, improving and theorycrafting their build for the upcoming league

most of people dont really take a break

they build plenty of ideas in their head while playing their most recent char and are like " I should try X, but league ends in 2-3 weeks, ill wait for new league" and they end up having nothing to play for the last 3 weeks and just test stuff around

Where are you getting this information?
The last month in any league is a near ghost town. Regardless of a 2 week race. It could have been pushed back another week or so but its really not that big of deal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info