In 2.3.0, taunted targets will have an effect to indicate they have been taunted.

Last bumped on May 26, 2016, 2:39:14 PM
I always wondered just how much range those skills had. Now I'll know.
Moving closer and closer to being an MMO with tanks and support classes now :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Skeletons can't play with hula hoops - they don't have muscles.

Silly Bex.
"
innervation wrote:
Skeletons can't play with hula hoops - they don't have muscles.

Silly Bex.

haahahah :) nice one
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
Nice QoL for Taunt indicator. Never really looked into it much, but does Maim have some kind indicator for player to be aware if a mob is under one?
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
Jerle wrote:
Moving closer and closer to being an MMO with tanks and support classes now :D

buffs from pure support chars are already immense. the question always is whether content can still be soloed.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on May 25, 2016, 4:29:20 AM
Nice. It's red, the same colour as the effect to indicate that someone has been taunted in the forum.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Until you buff HP of monster we'll never notice since they all get one shotted anyway.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 25, 2016, 4:34:27 AM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Nice QoL for Taunt indicator. Never really looked into it much, but does Maim have some kind indicator for player to be aware if a mob is under one?
Yes, it looks like they are bleeding.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info