The Endgame Labyrinth

Just gonna leave my minority opinion in here. I hate the lab. I love POE anyway.
"
RootCookie wrote:
You know what I think should happen.
I think they should remove the EXP loss cap. Meaning you can lose EXP past your current level. You can keep you skillpoints but you will lose the exp all the way back to level 1 if you keep dieing. Lets see if SC still likes traps then.

Book of Regression, now in convenient lab size!
Last edited by Cambob on May 25, 2016, 3:41:58 PM
Please make another way to gain ascendancy points other than doing lab.
I think it is good that some people are having fun doing lab, but I would rather be at work than doing the labyrinth.

Make it optional. Make the first 6 points unlock for killing Malachai in every difficulty, then last 2 points unlock at level 90 or something. With running lab as another alternative that could unlock the points at lower level.
Awesome!
Lab has split the community in two.
I think you could keep lab runs for enchants and chests and make izaro fight something like atziri. Even with one portal. Ascendancy points if you defeat him,could add a time limit or something.
I can do lab but i absolutely hate it. I didn't install poe to move objects and avoid traps.
Having your playerbase split in two in a love-hate way is not healthy for the game.
/yawn
IGN : FourTwenty_Yolo_BlazeIt
Twitch : www.Twitch.tv/187RIPgaming
"We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. The nation-state remains the true foundation for happiness and harmony." -Donald J. Trump
SWEET !!!! I love the lab cant wait to play it :)))
Despite not liking the lab for not having a fair solution to the damage that hybrid builds take and the huge variation in geting a useful enchant I do not believe ascendency points should be moved from the lab.
Ascendency points are huge powerup and having them gated is fine and fair in my eyes.
Like I mentioned above a fix to es/hybrid problem would make me happier and maybe a modest improvement to lower helmet rng maybe having 3(in merciless) and 5(in endgame lab) enchant options pop up to chose from instead of 1 enchant option per run.
I do not believe a codex to store enchants is a good idea either as it diminuishes their value hugely but maybe a new orb to transffer the enchant onto a new piece of gear would be an awsome improvement.
I hope GGG does not cave in to the majority or/loud minority whichever it is who want freebies,huge powerups should mean huge risk,however some minor improvements like the ones i mentioned above would shut up most of the haters for good and make the lab feel better to most.
Like some people have posted one big step towards making the lab more friendly is taking the XP loss away, dont lock ascendancy and encourage elitism, make it available for everyone to try, and frankly we all know the metrics GGG speaks are complete bullshit about only a small fraction not liking to run the lab, if you guys saw the numbers they posted a week after the lab was added it had a percentage like 50% still running dried lake non-stop and like 25% running the lab (hype lab boost), the rest was split between leagues and maps, lab runs have decreased by alot.
And the way the lab works you have 2 tiers of people, one that just wants ascendancy and run the lab 1-2-3 times or veterans that just run the one to get all 6 points at once, and then you have the grinders that run the lab trying to get an enchant on an item that can be sold by a lot more.
Just check the sarn notice board with luck youll find one person offering lab runs, now you gotta ask in global if anyone is running it at all.

Also the idea posted some pages back about creating a personal pool with all the unlocked enchants from previous runs would help a lot the people looking to get that one enchant it wouldnt solve shitty RNG tho.
Nemo Me Impune Lassecit
awesome one more thing to do 1 time per character i had to have help in merc lab 3 times 3 different characters why because i lag alot looking forward to see if they really fixing it much like i read , maybe then i can do a merc lab on my own but the new lab i might not even get to do it once and then i probably will need someone to help now i need to push a box across a room kinda lame really wont b very difficult to do but lame kinda weak addition for endgame content hey yall lets go push that box again its in the middle of the room idk how it keeps getting there and if i could find a better game that is free i probably go play it lol interesting so many players pay for cosmetic style , but if the game lags me considerably less then this game might start becoming fun like wen i 1st started playing audio improvements might be nice if i could play the game sounds and music so im hoping for less lag or this could mean the end for another players game play and if the new content is similar to the perandus mobs then lag is coming oh well im not too crazy bout paying for cosmetics lol i dont regret spending my money on here because i didnt and unless i can play all content lag free on this game or similar games in the future i wouldnt pay anything especially for cosmetics lol equipment and them things we get from the game loot itself is cosmetics and some items have effects lol why not add another difficulty for the quest maps maybe higher max level for us more new story maps to grind instead of forcing us to live inside our hideout for forever why be so concerned with balance and yet there is still an unbalance lol
i mean energy shield is unbalanced lab enchants another imbalance but yet GGG works so hard at keeping a balance lol and then there is the lag balance like other games u start to enjoy the game and then they create more lag and imbalances across the boards makes no sense but i dont own the game i jus play it so not like it matters what i say jus a ramble to the game makers they not gonna read any of this
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbubbajukes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info