The Endgame Labyrinth

Can't wait, Thanks GGG.
http://www.strawpoll.me/7257403/rdont need to say more...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on May 24, 2016, 10:11:47 PM
In addition, the treasure chests at the end of the Labyrinth are higher level than the Merciless ones and some of them can drop higher-tier maps

Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
You really need to reduce the helmet grind, as well as introduce a way for us to continue trying to get the enchantment we really want on an existing item without overwriting something useful (which may quite possibly be a lesser version of the enchantment we're trying to improve).

It was already excessive in version 3 lab, where access was unlimited at-will. With the introduction of scarcity to endgame lab access, the time between new enchants can be long which makes it even more important for us to be able to continue working on our gear without ruining the useful bonuses we've already obtained.

With 360+ helm enchant possibilities and access scarcity, it's going to take way too long to self-find a suitable helm enchant. Even with trade, it's quite likely that the majority of players will not get the enchantment they desire in a temp league timeframe. In fact, it's probable that most players will not get a usable helm enchant before the next passive reset/meta shift/helm upgrade.

In prophecy you're introducing a consumable/tradable bonus that lets players roll enchants twice per lab run. Standard will not get this for 3+ months, and perhaps not ever. It's arguable that more casual play-time players frequent standard, as starting over with nothing in new leagues every 3 months isn't casual friendly. The upcoming grind expectation is concerning.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
"
jables wrote:
this mean when my league char who completed merciless is moved to standard, all my standard chars will have the 6 ascension points??

No. But they will have credit for the _trials_ so they can immediately run the lab.
"
Vhlad wrote:
You really need to reduce the helmet grind, as well as introduce a way for us to continue trying to get the enchantment we really want on an existing item without overwriting something useful (which may quite possibly be a lesser version of the enchantment we're trying to improve).

It was already excessive in version 3 lab, where access was unlimited at-will. With the introduction of scarcity to endgame lab access, the time between new enchants can be long which makes it even more important for us to be able to continue working on our gear without ruining the useful bonuses we've already obtained.

With 360+ helm enchant possibilities and access scarcity, it's going to take way too long to self-find a suitable helm enchant. Even with trade, it's quite likely that the majority of players will not get the enchantment they desire in a temp league timeframe. In fact, it's probable that most players will not get a usable helm enchant before the next passive reset/meta shift/helm upgrade.

In prophecy you're introducing a consumable/tradable bonus that lets players roll enchants twice per lab run. Standard will not get this for 3+ months, and perhaps not ever. It's arguable that more casual play-time players frequent standard, as starting over with nothing in new leagues every 3 months isn't casual friendly. The upcoming grind expectation is concerning.

+1. Helmet enchanting is disappointingly useless.
Correction:

"Six portals is opened, like with maps.". Are opened
So just to clarify, when I use the endgame Lab item in the map device, six portals will open regardless of how many people are in the party? So if I'm solo and die in the lab do I have five more attempts at it? What happens if I complete the lab, can I run it five more times?
It's also concerning that as of yet there's no announced solution for hybrid or especially low life builds, which take significantly more trap damage than CI or pure life builds.

There's a lot of investment and hurdles to overcome to make an endgame low life build. It's disappointing to see them so heavily penalized in lab content.

Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Is Endgame Lab available in permanent league as well after 2.3 release?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info