The Endgame Labyrinth

IMO the lab and anything added to it is absolutely garbage. Sick of supporting the game when the money clearly goes down the shitter.
"
PopeJo wrote:
bad news. bad decision.
low level grind - completing the trials during the acts - is ok, because you can overlevel and finish the trials and labs relatively quick, but mandatory endgame lab grind with limited tries? NOOOOOOOOO, pls doooooon't!!
the ascendancy points are mandatory so please don't guard them behind the most annoying content of the game. (yes, imho the lab is even more annoying than the "invulnerability phases" of boss fights)

The ascendancy points are far from mandatory, the last two points should be as hard as getting level 100, they are the final state of a build in most cases.
IGN: RegalForce
chris needs to lose more player hc flashback wasnt evidence enough

gj chris you are about to drive your own creation against the wall

and the podcast was more than arrogant we know ppl hate the lab we do it anyway

here is an idea give acedancy points on another way and you will see that only a fraction of the population runs your lab
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on May 25, 2016, 1:50:21 AM
"
Kagari wrote:
I wasn't a big fan of the lab but this one seems to add an enormous RNG layer just to access it, which i'm afraid will be as bad as atziri access.
Just thinking that i'll have to let the RNG decide for all my chars to be able to get the last 2 points makes me sick already.

RNG to enter, then a stupid RNG wall for enchants.

Every time we roll an enchant it should be stored in a codex or something in our hideout then puting an helmet/glove/boot inside this book let us select the enchant we want among all those we unlocked.

We would still need to run this chore 300+ times but at least if we change build we can change the enchant without having to think about this tedious enchant any more.

How about once you complete Normal you have the Ghost of Izaro in your Hideaout where you can craft the enchants you have "unlocked" by running the Lab.

I dont care what they do as I will be playing Ascendancy free chars as I hate the Lab that much.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on May 25, 2016, 1:52:27 AM
The title of this thread has a foreboding look to it when the words are reordered and taken literally.
As a paid up member of lab haters this is sad news.
We tested it extensively
"
cesmode wrote:
While they have reduced the frustrating redundancy of having to re-run trials(thanky), it seems that they are not shying away from labryinth as an endgame thing(OK thats fine), but also not shying away from labryinth as a complete and total gate to get to the "fun" builds that the game has to offer...because, yeah you kind of need to run the platformer bullsh_t in order to compete now.

I'll be honest, this is keeping me from returning to the game (and thus spending money).

I'll continue to wait.

Eventually I'll stop coming here :(

Go ahead and flame.

+1
Labyrinth is the most boring part about the game and the enchantment RNG stuff is extremely lame. Running the lab to just NOT get the enchantment you want is like the whole Labyrinth a complete waste of time. Never experienced a more boring content in this or other games like the Labyrinth. I sincerely hope, the frustration level will be reduced WAY more and we get LESS Labyrinth than MORE to play. Also should any nerfs come because of additional 2 ascendancy points, that would be very annoying. We already get enough builds/skills heavily nerfed rendering them effectively useless (e.g. Vaal Ground Slam). Any more boring and needlessly time consuming (this is "work", but hardly anyone plays a game in order to having to do "work"; fun should be the goal and this goal was missed miserably with the Labyrinth) and I sincerely consider not only skipping leagues, but also quitting the game because it seems to go more and more into a wrong direction. I would wish for GGG to ask their long time supporters which kind of content they desire to make the game MORE fun, instead of adding boring content.
Last edited by DemonBloodbath on May 25, 2016, 2:04:16 AM
"
labyrinth = lame
big fat RNG wall to even enter labyrinth = more lame.

We need challenging party dungeons. That would be more fun. I've started to skip leagues because it's just too much RNG.

They should make it less painful and more fun. I'm all labyrinth'd out after running 1,000+ just to not get the enchant I was looking for.

Fully agree!
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
labyrinth = lame
big fat RNG wall to even enter labyrinth = more lame.

We need challenging party dungeons. That would be more fun. I've started to skip leagues because it's just too much RNG.

They should make it less painful and more fun. I'm all labyrinth'd out after running 1,000+ just to not get the enchant I was looking for.
Lamebyrinth!

+1
So is CI/LL still fucked for lab?
MFJonesHC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info