Finaly gentleman and sholar has given me a hand. Uber video to be posted soon :)

Or at least leave your thoughts in comment. Any advice, correction, civilized flame could do. If my post is impossible to decipher because of my english skills. write it down to.
tl;dr: pls respond ( ._.)

So I'm still trying to make something out of this lady:

eq

So far I used to swap her gear a little and burn some regrets for tryouts, that's all.
But today I decided to end with "leaf on the wind" attitude. Thus I figured out setup as above.

- At first: I spot that Ele harbringer, despite it's slow-mo rate,of fire, hits like truck, as well as its phys one version. I hit myself for 1/2 of hp (just rare mob!) and that makes me happy. Meanwhile (t9-t10) Windripper stopped to do good anymore. I'm torturing these poor mobs for hours, hit by hit, until they eventually die (by age...). Awfull (and cruell). Meanwhile I picked said Harbringer by accident, and bam! -I'm avatar on storm&blizzard once again, I'm running thru all maps leaving nothing but tears (frozen ones, ha).

This leads to next conclusions:

-Bow is slow, really slow. But respecing damage nodes/mods into att speed isn't option imo. I'd eventually reach simply level of noMF-Windripper knock-off (at best).It mean dealing farts for shoots with crazy rate of fire. As Windripped does now, waste of time.

-There is no resource gain by swip-swap alone. I still need the same amount of crits/acc etc. (Unlike for example grabbing LG, which could grant quite a lot of free nodes, from not needed
anymore accuracy).

-CoH+HoT+AM setup is neat, hands down. I was sad dropping it (one "Immune to curses" map too much, something died inside me).

So here goes the plan:

-Instead of double herald I picked Haste and HoT only.

Why haste:
-probably half of playerbase forgot about it already, it's best time to remind it to the community.
-It grants moving speed and every1 likes moving speed
-Finally, it overclocks harbringers to frequency of Windripper. But it still hits like truck. Crushed ice and sparks everywhere once again *_* Who needs more items, while he can be messenger of doom?

I'm currently in hype about ele stuff, because I supposed me being forced to use BM+LoH and other disgusting things, like Chain for example. But so far it's not obligatory. Happy or not, I'm still at wall and fast+cheap opions are about to be over.

Any input would be apreciated, be it "wtf u trying to say" or "neat", doesn't matter. Without any I dunno if I should take english lessons, or buy a good diamon ring, or any other.
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on May 25, 2016, 6:19:46 PM
Last bumped on May 25, 2016, 6:13:55 PM
I died at unid magic plateu today with my haste windripper/ele harbr ranger, because I felt asleep. Other than that, I'm back to Windripper (greed). Althought best today news is that my DW Ele ranger could survive at magic unid ghetto with killing boss. Good progress after dying(plural, high frequency) on a2 merc at debut. I thought she's lost cause after I couldn't get to felshirines from camp solo.

Edit: Due to luck I lay my hand on 1 pure ex, I have no idea how to spend it best. There's a lot of 3 mod jewells, 2 suffix rings, 2 prefix bows and other tempting items around, so it's urgent. Help :(

Edit:

"There, there, said RNG, have a bow:

I didn't try SA/Frenzy on this one yet.
Well...
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on May 25, 2016, 11:49:00 AM
Nullification, Sniper, Depth Perception, Forces of Nature . . . if you have so many points to waste, you might as well go scion life.
"
Applefarm wrote:
Nullification, Sniper, Depth Perception, Forces of Nature . . . if you have so many points to waste, you might as well go scion life.

Daamn, at least :*

I'm gonna respec Forces of nature and Sniper/Nullification as soon as I will have some regrets, I was never sure about first one and picked 2nd because no better idea at that time. Why depth perception tho? Seems to be decent cluster and tbh my crits could do with some more chance to crit. On the other hand pretty much every aspect is at "so-so" level. I guess playing self-found I must accept it, kind off (self-found in my stash tab for "old gear", "almost good gear", "to-be-sorted gear" and so on).

But back to the topic, what do you think I should pick instead of these 3 clusters? Defense only? Socket(s)? I picked Sniper and forces when I felt really weak at killing, but atm I guess I don't need themm mayby. (I guess I'll better stay silent about how I picked Depth perception as fast as I could)
Nullification has bit of restances, but that's no biggie, I really can tame my swag innstinct and wear one two-stone ring instead of diamond. These mf boots also lack of life iirc and are no obligatory I guess.

Thanks again for time spent, especialy as I know that I'm not most easy noob to guide :)

Edit: It's decided then, 6 nodes saved from Forces and Sniper goes straight to the True strike cluster.

Edit: Nice guy from guild 9ave me stack of blessed orb. Forget true strike. I don't like my reduction, ToH won't drop, mayby IR then...I still fail to understand why Depth perception is any waste :\
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on May 25, 2016, 10:52:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info