Didn't win a single thing in Flashback after skipping 4 days of school

"
Isn't account sharing against the TOS?
Yep. I've heard enough, let's ban them already.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Isn't account sharing against the TOS?
Yep. I've heard enough, let's ban them already.

Enough evidence and votes for me, not even a straw poll needed.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
OP is either a somewhat clever troll, or someone with a serious lying disorder. Either way he needs to work on making the stories more believable.

5/8.
"
ivqancorp wrote:
"
Arialia wrote:
Well if you are enable to skip school for a poe's race you are not ready to go Harvard ...
Work better at school and retry next year ( in my country it is not a shame to report studies for one year ) or change your goals.

Hopefully my son is not like you and work at school ( now he made a internship in metallurgy )

That's kind of a horrible thing to say to a 12-year old don't you think?

Santa is not real.
There is no way that story is true lol.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
All I need to do is rephrase this, add greentext, and post to 4chan. This is the most hilarious shit I've read all day.
Last edited by XibalbaL on May 25, 2016, 3:05:41 PM
I couldn't read past the 4th paragraph - it's too painful to read.

You have some hard life lessons ahead of you.
Well it's D-day aka Thursday. I couldn't steal my dad's wallet (he kept it in his front pocket instead of his back) to buy that wooden bench from Amazon, so I now have basically nothing to turn in to Mr. Toddit. He'll fail me, and I won't get straight As and I definitely won't get into Harvard; all thanks to GGG.

I am at lunch right now, and his class is right after lunch (5th period). I am thinking of skipping his class all together, and just going home while my parents are at work, picking up my computer and making a run for it.

Anyone live around the Denver area that I can crash with for a few weeks/months? Also if you have gas money or money for snacks for the ride (depending on how far you live) that would be really appreciated. Thank you.
kek'd m8
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
GGG should ban this account on the off chance that it's serious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info