Request: More death information

Death is often sudden and rarely do I know exactly why I die. This is the main reason I have kept from hardcore, the game requires an imense amount of knowledge and acceptance of its huge difficulty spikes in order to be fun. But hardcore or not, I would love some information on what killed me. Like a tally ala league of legends.
Last edited by Chow on May 24, 2016, 4:04:49 PM
Last bumped on May 26, 2016, 8:04:54 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
me too
"A horde of spectral buccaneers backhanded you into next week."

In all seriousness, while it would be interesting to see something like this implemented, I am not sure how much numerical data GGG actually wants to divulge regarding monsters.

Possible 'issue': The community would almost certainly jump right on that, compile all of that information on the wiki and/or elsewhere, and "Math of Excel" could become even more of a thing than it is now. While there may be too many possible variables to predict and build against things in general, I think certain scenarios (such as the Atziri fight) would be made a bit easier if you knew exactly what "minimum" defenses you needed to survive certain hits.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
If we were given actual combat data, then we would definitely test out stuff and it would be in the wiki. We would know how much damage our summons did. We could theory-craft how best to kill each boss. etc... I think everybody would be happier.

However, I don't think that's needed. Just a big red highlight around the monster or Hazard that got the killing blow would be fine.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
And what if it was a explosion and the Monster that caused that explosion is already dead?
Tortured, yet, i'm broken.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info