Make the league come out faster :_;

Granted Grimdawn is fun but I want a new league /whinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnes T-REX WANTS :(
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on May 25, 2016, 9:05:05 PM
I, too cannot wait for the new league.

And I agree on the Grim Dawn thing.
Yeah, I just lvled a char to 100 and 93 in the flashback league and I still want to play more, but want new league pl0x!
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
The time until a new league starts is always the hardest. I usually spend a few hours per day sitting infront of my screen hitting F5 to see whether there are any news about the upcoming changes and new uniques. In addition to that I usually theory craft a few hours per day, so I've like ~5-10 decent builds ready for new leagues but in the end I usually just stick to the meta builds because I'm too hesitant. I wish I had a timemachine right now.
This is a buff.
Aye I've been trying to play another game for these two weeks but nothing catches my interest. I'm more excited about more info being revealed this week like the balance manifesto.
Just run some weirdass shit with your godly stuff roting in standart and see if it work, i'm doing a flicker strike hoT build atm. It's horrible for leveling but it's pretty fun.
T-Rex: (as a girl)
Spoiler

Spoiler

Me:
Spoiler
No Problem,
Exile
Hey I_NO, im grateful for the card and all, but what happened to the crazy hard map?
cancelled?
Oblivious
delete
Last edited by Frankenberry on May 24, 2016, 6:41:05 PM
Yep, can't wait. And I disagree on the Grim Dawn thing
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info