Are there any guides for fast leveling?

I am the type of player that only was interested in one special league and that was the Ambush league. It was a fun league to play in. The rest of the time I played standard.

Because of prophecy I want to play in this league but would like to learn how to level fast so I can possibly make it to end game maps. I am afraid if I just level normally I will not see the endgame maps during the league at all.

So does anyone know of any good guides to leveling fast in this game. Ones that take into account the Ascendancy expansion? I am looking for the type of guide that will help me level fast without missing what is important for leveling. I have heard that if you don't do the new labyrinth you will be hurting your character later on. Making it harder the higher you go into the game.

I guess I could even take any guides that would be for racing as well. Because racers no doubt level fast.
Last bumped on May 25, 2016, 3:48:34 AM
RaizQT in depth fast leveling guide.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NsSZSDSVWQ

skip quests
skip single monsters
get leveling/meta gems
movement speed
movement speed
MOVEMENT SPEED

The best is practice
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on May 24, 2016, 2:31:08 PM
"
kamil1210 wrote:
The best is practice

Yep. Practice racing especially, and you will get faster and faster.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
DoomCarpace wrote:
I have heard that if you don't do the new labyrinth you will be hurting your character later on. Making it harder the higher you go into the game.

Bullshit... I'm a Marauder lvl 97 without Ascendancy due to bad computer (a real potato). For me the Ascendancy is only an extra. My character is the same as always...

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
"
Actkqk wrote:
"
DoomCarpace wrote:
I have heard that if you don't do the new labyrinth you will be hurting your character later on. Making it harder the higher you go into the game.

Bullshit... I'm a Marauder lvl 97 without Ascendancy due to bad computer (a real potato). For me the Ascendancy is only an extra. My character is the same as always...

With asscendancy it would be stronger. But if we talk about speed leveling doing normal/cruel lab in sub 70 lvl is waste of time.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on May 25, 2016, 3:15:00 AM
"
DoomCarpace wrote:
would like to learn how to level fast so I can possibly make it to end game maps.

You dont have to play 'like a racer' to achieve this, not even close to.
(but nothing speaks against improving your leveling skills. Basic speedups: -movement equip/skills -choosing a damage-effective build according to the actual meta -skip/rush 'travel' areas (low monster density, no quest, no wp) -dont overlevel too much.

"
DoomCarpace wrote:
Ones that take into account the Ascendancy expansion?

best advice: dont do these content at too low level
mandatory: regeneration/any source against degeneration

"
DoomCarpace wrote:
without missing what is important for leveling.

"Important"? -be capable of what you face, and maybe: dont "sacrifice" your xp to risky situations (if not HC)
"
DoomCarpace wrote:

that's crap and not true. The only aspect is, that the traps do damage on percentage base, so they dont get weaker against overleveled chars, but as adviced above: more regeneration is a huge advantage of being "more aged"
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info