Mistakenly delete character

like the title.i know it's my fault cause not pay attention, and would be very happy if u guy can restore my char.if not can u give me last information about my char, cause i can remember what i lost with that
My char name ShatterPanon, Pendarus softcore.Sorry for my bad english
Last bumped on May 24, 2016, 4:19:06 PM
contact support for help
-
support@grindinggear.com
They can't restore characters
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"Mistakenly sold shavs, i know it's my fault cause not pay attention, and would be very happy if u guy can restore my shavs"

hehe
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Last edited by diegodgo87 on May 24, 2016, 10:58:02 AM
Sorry OP, as far as I know GGG will not restore your character. What's gone is gone =(.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Feels bad man. Unless I'm wrong, I don't think ggg keeps a database on character item info for everyone. Good luck though :(
Currently, characters are still hard-wiped from the servers, i.e. restoration is not possible. There has been talk about a soft-delete feature that would allow the recovery of accidentally deleted chars but no idea if GGG actually started working on it or how far they got. Sorry for your loss.
Hope you didn't have too much invested in it. Maybe walk away for a bit and try to forget about it, and if you're feeling up to it in a couple weeks, make another character like it in the new league and build him back up and stronger than ever before.
"
innervation wrote:
Hope you didn't have too much invested in it. Maybe walk away for a bit and try to forget about it, and if you're feeling up to it in a couple weeks, make another character like it in the new league and build him back up and stronger than ever before.

Sorry OP, that sucks.
As Innervation said, if it was your main or you had a lot invested in him, take a break. Come back with the new league and start over with the rest of us.
KMGL Guild: /3193350
twitch.tv/AethrozTV
I deleted my highest level character with all my best gear on them quite a while ago. I meant to delete a race character but deleted the wrong one.

Tried to convince support it was a bug that deleted the wrong one and not me.

Didn't work :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info