Forsaken masters is old now..

Since we have to re-level all our masters every few months for the short leagues, could you(GGG) please allow us to have ALL the masters in the hideout?

Also, please let us start with all crafting benches in the hideout items tab. That way we dont have to dismiss every other master again and again just to get the benches.
Last bumped on May 24, 2016, 11:27:32 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Type in:

/claim_crafting_benches

To get all of your available crafting benches.
"
Hercanic wrote:
Type in:

/claim_crafting_benches

To get all of your available crafting benches.

Pretty much lol
I thought that command was only for when the crafting benches somehow got bugged.

Anyways, that command still won't let players have all the masters in their hideout for daily purposes. So that would still only help half.

Thanks for the replies.
Last edited by sarannah101 on May 24, 2016, 10:36:27 AM
"
sarannah101 wrote:
I thought that command was only for when the crafting benches somehow got bugged.

Anyways, that command still won't let players have all the masters in their hideout for daily purposes. So that would still only help half.

Thanks for the replies.

The command works so as long as you have completed a master quest from each.

As for the daily purposes, yeah it won't do that. I think part of the reason for not allowing all is just making it so players have to make choices, especially in temp leagues, in perm leagues the chances are they are likely all 8 or could all be 8 anyway and it just means people have to waste additional time swapping them out by visiting towns, could be nice qol to allow all level 8 masters to just stay, but its been requested so many times.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
sarannah101 wrote:

Thanks for the replies.

The command works so as long as you have completed a master quest from each.

As for the daily purposes, yeah it won't do that. I think part of the reason for not allowing all is just making it so players have to make choices, especially in temp leagues, in perm leagues the chances are they are likely all 8 or could all be 8 anyway and it just means people have to waste additional time swapping them out by visiting towns, could be nice qol to allow all level 8 masters to just stay, but its been requested so many times.

So players have to make choices, like when doing rotations, which master to swap in first? WTF kind of stupid reasoning is that?

When you have 2 or more level 8 masters, they shouldn't take up a slot any more, just like leo. There's NO point to having us truck all over wraeclast to swap in every goddamned level 8 we have so we can do a proper rotation.

It's called inconvenience for the sake of inconvenience, and it doesn't belong in a game that is a form of electronic ENTERTAINMENT.

Edit to add: that would be like putting tacks on theater seats, but only on one side of the seat. You could still comfortably sit in the seat, but would have to stick to one side. Yeah they caused you to have to make a choice. Wow. Such impressive. Much thought and pondering.
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
Last edited by joachimbond on May 24, 2016, 12:36:23 PM
The whole masters system is goofy. But I guess GGG figures it adds difficulty to the game with all of this swapping in and out nonsense?

It isn't difficulty, it is annoying, absolutely not needed, pointless time-sink that doesn't add any difficulty whatsoever.
...except you having troubles with using your mouse but then whyTF do you play this game?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
It isn't difficulty, it is annoying, absolutely not needed, pointless time-sink that doesn't add any difficulty whatsoever.
...except you having troubles with using your mouse but then whyTF do you play this game?

I'm with you. It's anti-fun. Can't imagine there'd be anyone who'd enjoy it the way it is.
...well there's one guy who probably does. lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info