Counting days till that 2 second launching time! What are you hyped for?

Among other performance features like audio loading in background & better compression ratios, I'm super hyped for 2.3's performance overhaul as long as my pc doesn't die till then or i die of old age looking at loading screens.

If you have to single out from 2.3 announcement that you are most hyped for, what is it?
Last edited by Pion33r on May 24, 2016, 7:03:03 AM
Last bumped on May 24, 2016, 3:26:24 PM
"
Pion33r wrote:
Among other performance features like audio loading in background & better compression ratios, I'm super hyped for 2.3's performance overhaul as long as my pc doesn't die till then or i die of old age looking at loading screens.

If you have to single out from 2.3 patch notes that you are most hyped for, what is it?

You made me look for the 2.3 patch notes even though i knew it was to early. But ye, can't really say ye as we haven't seen the patch notes yet.
"
Miská wrote:
"
Pion33r wrote:

If you have to single out from 2.3 patch notes that you are most hyped for, what is it?

You made me look for the 2.3 patch notes even though i knew it was to early. But ye, can't really say ye as we haven't seen the patch notes yet.

haha clickbaited. i didn't mean to say patchnotes, meant to say announcement about 2.3 (corrected)
I like the upgrading uniques part. I think it's pretty obvious alot of uniques have no use in the current game, hopefully this will change that somewhat.

And always exited for a new league. I just hope it's gonna be great. Many of the last projects are awesome in theory but not so awesome when it's released.
Finishing the next batch of challenges lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Monkey pet.
Whether we load assets at launch, or load during login, or load during zoning, sooner or later we have to wait a bit more than 2 seconds.

Seriously looking forward to the performance improvements though.

Kind of sad certain skills can affect my 5 month old PC's performance. Like bladevortex and open a strongbox sad.
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
For me, just starting over again. Past few leagues I got into trading, and it made the experience worse
for me. Going to go back to playing self found.

Prophecy looks interesting enough though, curious to see if it will truly make for some tough encounters.
will play standard, don't give a shit.
IGN TylordRampage
coins (silver this time)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info