Two-Week Perandus Flashback Events Prize Winners!

Is there a place we can view leaderboards of each class to see how close we got/if we did

Also to the winners of the top 25 where did you find your demigod's in your stash?
Wasn't expecting to win an armour set after seeing my name at the reddit thread. Was nicely surprised. Unfortunatelly couldn't push enough to get a demi in hc :( poorjoys too stronk with scene mentality :/

Congrats to the rest of the winners too ! ;)
"
Stuups wrote:
Is there a place we can view leaderboards of each class to see how close we got/if we did

Also to the winners of the top 25 where did you find your demigod's in your stash?

Check Reddit there is a thread with a link to website that has all the rankings. Unfortunately I am at work at the moment and cannot find it anymore :(
OH MY GLOB!!!!! Won a solaris lockbox! Freak yes! Grats everyone else who won something!!!
Yoke..
One man have two rewards.

Yoke league pff
EDIT: Fuck that shit. Never waste my time for next something like this..
Last edited by Arh_Cayos54 on May 24, 2016, 4:59:40 AM
Nothing, of course. At least I've got warband helmet. :)
playing 8-10 hours a day not worthy this game or any other game i think i was not included for some reason its impossible cant win a stupid aspect or fucking something, suck my finger!
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on May 24, 2016, 5:12:45 AM
wow nice i won some goodies
Ign: JessieRogers_
Witch trap build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887619
#NeverLucky :(
"
I trolled myself :(
Ctrl + F + Zookster -- 1 match! :O What did I win? ... oh its the match that shows at the very top of the page :(

Grats to all the winners tho ^^

ROFL
i didnt win anything too :(
gz to the winners

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info