ItsYoji Reveals An Upcoming Unique Item!

nice try
If Only I could find Krillson

or Song of the Sirens.
troll confirmed :D
I found Krillson one time at talisman league...this is real
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
As soon as i saw Krillson as a name, troll failed :) If you used other name in there it would be much more realistic :)

But nice fishing troll after few years.
IGN: Clon

7 fish, its real guys ...
I'd like to throw my name into the 'this isn't really funny anymore' hat. I see a news article about the release of a new unique by a Youtuber whom I enjoy from time to time, and come to find it's a joke that's been beaten well into the ground and left to dry for a while. It's a little disappointing knowing that this is where some of your resources are going. Perhaps I'm one of a small minority who hasn't enjoyed the same stale joke since I was in elementary school. If you're going to troll us and have a good laugh about it, can you at least think up some new content, please?
Shit like this i like makes me wanna come back and trololo around in wraeclast.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
noob trap, voltaxic forever... or before 2.3
near 4 years of playing,more than 10 char fully end game...and never got any fishing rod.....???lol....wat is that for?
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info