A plea to GGG

Now that Perandus is drawing to a close, people who plays both standard and temp leagues will be preparing for the eventual merger of stash tabs. This time round, we have the addition of the currency tab.

I really hope GGG has some ways to auto merge the temp league currency tab with the standard one. Otherwise pulling currencies out and then adding back into the standard tab is going to be a nightmare @_@
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Last bumped on May 23, 2016, 10:52:13 AM
Judging by the 2 week race no there isn't any other way than doing it manually
Well, to be fair, it is not like you weren't doing it earlier - you still had to take everything out, and then put it in. The difference being that you had to take out Orbs by moving cursor around - now you can just click one spot until it is empty.

So, I guess it was worse than nightmare before? @_@
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on May 23, 2016, 8:21:26 AM
"
markww wrote:
Judging by the 2 week race no there isn't any other way than doing it manually

That was... not the most fun I've ever had, to say the least. Had to do that on top of losing my Master XP and Hideout conpletely. Fun times.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I wouldn't want my Standard/Hardcore currency tabs auto-merged. I like to organize my tabs myself. :-D

Edit:
"
Had to do that on top of losing my Master XP and Hideout conpletely. Fun times.

Unlike characters and stashes, master/hideout merging has always required a realm down-time. They will carry over either to Perandus or, if the leagues are already over, to the parent ones whenever that next down-time is.
Last edited by Alysma on May 23, 2016, 8:31:39 AM
"
Alysma wrote:
master/hideout merging has always required a realm down-time. They will carry over either to Perandus or, if the leagues are already over, to the parent ones whenever that next down-time is.

yep, chris confirmed that
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Jerle wrote:
pulling currencies out and then adding back into the standard tab is going to be a nightmare @_@

Rich people problems? Haha.

I think that not merging would be fine. It's a bit a work, but I like organizing my tabs myself.
As long as master xp/hideouts transfer, I'll be happy.
KMGL Guild: /3193350
twitch.tv/AethrozTV
"
Aethroz wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
pulling currencies out and then adding back into the standard tab is going to be a nightmare @_@

I think that not merging would be fine. It's a bit a work, but I like organizing my tabs myself.

I'm pulling 1000s of transmutes... not exalts :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I just organized my standard tabs for the first time ever...believe me, currency was the easy/quick part of it. No item evaluation involved, no need to rename tabs, etc. Yeah it's tedious but there's no higher processing needed from your brain. (I had a lot of remove only tabs and welcomed the break from item evaluation).
"
Jerle wrote:
Spoiler
"
Aethroz wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:

I'm pulling 1000s of transmutes... not exalts :D

Haha
I wonder if we will be able to straight drag/drop the Pile of each currency one time.(Click once in Currency1, Drag to Currency, it drops the whole pile) If not, my Wisdom Scrolls will probably stay in two separate piles...
KMGL Guild: /3193350
twitch.tv/AethrozTV

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info