reclaiming MTX without enough MTX stash space is annoying

Just bought the new pack, very nice portal and armour set effect, but I forgot to put all my previous mtx in the stash space to occupy the space (in order to activate a second page) first, so here's the problem, now I don't have enough space to hold a whole set of armour MTX 4x4 and the game won't let me reclaim, in order to put one set in stash I have to put another set on other gears first, that's quite a bit annoying.

Is there a solution to get a second MTX stash page without a new purchase? If not can GGG put in such function?
Last edited by TravisL on May 23, 2016, 2:18:18 AM
Last bumped on May 23, 2016, 6:36:46 AM
Simply ask GGG to add another MTX stash page for you. There's a thread in this sub-forum for just that alone or you can email them.

Or Rachel can do that since she is lurking :)
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on May 23, 2016, 2:25:50 AM
"
TravisL wrote:
Is there a solution to get a second MTX stash page without a new purchase? If not can GGG put in such function?

I've added another tab for you :)
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
"
TravisL wrote:

chris has been talking about a new mtx mechanic for a while. they have an idea on how it could work but it seems expensive as it's a rather big change.

the way i do it is: i just unsummon some cockroaches from my hideout which auto creates mtx tabs, then release them into the hideout again.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on May 23, 2016, 7:26:07 AM
O(∩_∩)O

thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info