Flashback Hideout/Master Merge?

As of now, while my characters have migrated to regular Perandus, my hideout/master progress from Flashback has not. Is this intended? My impression was it would be a normal merge and master progress would merge. Is this a bug? It would prevent me from finishing some of the master progress challenges I expected to be able to complete in the last week. I had several at 4.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
Last bumped on May 23, 2016, 12:33:11 PM
Yes, it's intended, it happens at the end of every league. DO NOT delete your toons until they complete the merger process.

Generally speaking, they have to bring the servers down to complete the process.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on May 22, 2016, 6:28:01 PM
Masters are supposed to migrate to the new league, if they are higher level.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
Yes, it's intended, it happens at the end of every league. DO NOT delete your toons until they complete the merger process.

Generally speaking, they have to bring the servers down to complete the process.

What are you saying, then? Will the masters merge later? Or am I screwed? Will we get a full master/hideout/etc merge once the servers go down?
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
Yeah this is frustrating. All of the masters are gone from towns as well. I didn't have a Perandus character so I was expecting my masters to carry over.
Last edited by ascv on May 22, 2016, 7:09:44 PM
That is exactly what I am saying. Be patient. Everything will be brought over. They can't do it all without bringing the servers down (At least I have never seen them to be able to do it without bringing them down).
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"
That is exactly what I am saying. Be patient. Everything will be brought over. They can't do it all without bringing the servers down (At least I have never seen them to be able to do it without bringing them down).

Have you any idea of when that might happen, I very rarely see them take the servers down, is there a schedule to it at all?
"
Tzian wrote:
"

Have you any idea of when that might happen, I very rarely see them take the servers down, is there a schedule to it at all?

from reddit

"
Chris wrote:

We require realm downtime to do that merge. The next scheduled realm downtime is the deployment of 2.3.0. If we have to take the servers down before that then we'll do the merge earlier.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on May 23, 2016, 8:34:04 AM
The masters aren't going to merge into Perandus. At the end of the league, the masters will merge into Standard. Your highest masters are the ones kept.

I don't think deleting characters has anything to do with the master merge. Hideouts/masters are independent of any characters.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
vio wrote:
"
Tzian wrote:
"

from reddit

"
Chris wrote:

We require realm downtime to do that merge. The next scheduled realm downtime is the deployment of 2.3.0. If we have to take the servers down before that then we'll do the merge earlier.

So basically we have to start all over again levelling Zana up etc, nice wish we had had some heads up on this non merge before, as was totally lead to believe it would be a full merge as i am sure many others were too :(

This is so gonna fubar up our chances of getting the 36 challenges done now :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info