There won't be lagacy Voltaxic confirmed on stream

Yeah, it's a good thing, chaos damage has some very strong perks and converting into it has honestly been too easy. Hell, fire->chaos would even replace a situational status effect for a consistently good one.

Anyway, was a few cards shy of tranquility a few days ago, so I checked the prices and said screw it, not even using the one I already got. Seems it was a good decision.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Bought a supporter pack just now.

This is a change in the right direction.

Reflect should actually mean something.
"
tsunny wrote:
Bought a supporter pack just now.

This is a change in the right direction.

Reflect should actually mean something.

Agree :)

RIP :'(
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
So, everything w/conversion is getting a nerf of 40%? is that right or not? Podcast went so fast and my mouth fell open.
Censored.
"
Mannoth wrote:

RIP :'(

It was prophesied that this item too will suffer from the chaos conversion balance, but I do not think it will be that severe...maybe from 30% to 25%.

Though, it is fated to get stronger somehow. ;)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on May 22, 2016, 5:54:43 PM
"
Siochan wrote:
"
SassyBeard wrote:
really losing faith in GGG. I regret purchasing supporter packs.

Me too. Really regret my last pack, won't be doing another as long as lab and reflect is in the game and they just keep piling more half-assed shit to the pile instead of improving quality.

Please just leave alrdy, we won't miss people like you at all
Does anyone have a link to the podcast or do I have to wait till ziggy puts it on you tube ?
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
Let's say you have 60% chaos conversion and 2% leech from a gem or warlord's mark. You reflect, what, 20% of 40% of your damage? That's 8%. You have 75% elemental resist, so you receive 1/4th of that - 2%.

Reflect will deal 0 damage to you if you have a life leech gem or warlord's with Vaal Pact.

The double dipping from the conversion will be a bit less. Part of your damage will be resisted.

If we consider the power level of some conversion builds right now, it seems to me they will still be playable.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 22, 2016, 6:20:35 PM
Yes, I agree.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info