Is a corrupted implict or a clean better? - Div card help

My design with the card had kinda of an error it was suppose to be corrupted however several friends told me just leave it clean so I never really told GGG to fix it lol

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on May 23, 2016, 11:45:57 AM
I'm not an expert on any of that, but I like both versions actually lol

The concept of getting awesome corrupt implicits makes the card super awesome, but just getting regular gear is groovy too imo
For your specific card, I would leave it normal (i.e. no corruption).

Simply because I find my self need thing the strength stats on Voll's until i can get my other gear/tree stuff right. Then I can corrupt it on my own later if I choose.

I hate getting a corrupted one...I rather corrupt it myself.
Clean every time. I want to corrupt it (or not) by myself, thanks very much.
Censored.
I'd prefer it corrupt ;o
I prefer it corrupted from the jump, 0 chance to brick
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
There's already a way to get a corrupt one, so why not keep in un-corrupt so people can choose which one to farm?
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
TheWretch wrote:

^this

Specifically for voll, too expensive to risk it. Not to mention if you hit +1 curse it's jackpot.
"
TheWretch wrote:

+1

it prolly will be a bit rarer but for uniques that cant get sockets its the best choice.

Not like they can get enchantments anyway either (unless they later decided to bring other gear slot enchantment with uber labyrinth or however one should call it)
Oblivious
Personally id prefer it clean. make people use Vaal orbs again and risk the item. If you wanna go for a good corrupt well you better risk the item.
Man's Hurbris is such a fickle thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info