No trade button!

I have many characters lvl 70+ up and i notice i cant trade anyone in party non of my characters can but they can trade me.I Searched it on google already, did not found anything similar to my problem help any one?
Last bumped on Jun 9, 2016, 7:11:31 AM
"
demonboy312 wrote:
I have many characters lvl 70+ up and i notice i cant trade anyone in party non of my characters can but they can trade me.I Searched it on google already, did not found anything similar to my problem help any one?

could you elaborate a bit? if you're in a party with someone and you're both in the same instance (hideout, level), is there a trade option if you right click the other player's avatar in the top left corner?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on May 22, 2016, 9:27:18 AM
"
vio wrote:

could you elaborate a bit? if you're in a party with someone and you're both in the same instance (hideout, level), is there a trade option if you right click the other player's avatar in the top left corner?

There's no trade option when i right click, but i can receive trade request and trade items
just mail support@grindinggear.com about it then, as your bug report obviously didn't get forwarded to senior stuff that handles account related issues.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info