Sub Forum for Challanges and Achievements

I cannot find a thread or sub-forum for challanges/achievements or there is no one?
Last bumped on May 23, 2016, 4:37:13 PM
Zero.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Yep none, best chance is to go in game and use Global 820.

Be aware though, they hate anyone asking for anything challenge related, even though thats the LF channel.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Can we ask site admins to add Challange and Achievement sub forums? So people could ask for information about and help or just post anything related
Does anyone know if masters are supposed to be transfered from perandus flashback to normal perandus? I hope I didnt level my zana to lvl 7.9 for nothing, I would actually get upset.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
Vaania wrote:
Can we ask site admins to add Challange and Achievement sub forums? So people could ask for information about and help or just post anything related

Challenges and achievements are part of gameplay - the people in Gameplay Help and Discussion ought to be capable of answering questions just fine. :)

---------
@CrazylikE: Masters are normally migrated at a later date than characters.
I haven't heard anything one way or the other, but if Flashback characters are migrated that way, then probably?
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
Vaania wrote:

Challenges and achievements are part of gameplay - the people in Gameplay Help and Discussion ought to be capable of answering questions just fine. :)

---------
@CrazylikE: Masters are normally migrated at a later date than characters.
I haven't heard anything one way or the other, but if Flashback characters are migrated that way, then probably?

Yeah, my chars and stash was migrated almost instantly. I have been talking with support and they say that for masters and hideout decorations to be migrated, a realm down has to occur. I hope to RNGesus that this happens soon so I can actually finish my last challenge.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
But it would be much easier just to have a separate forum where we, achievers, could discus things related, now we have to read every single post to find what we need. Just saying that admins should make things easier not more difficult. Now we have all things related to playing crammed in one place, its impossible to find something you want.
"
CrazylikE wrote:
Does anyone know if masters are supposed to be transfered from perandus flashback to normal perandus? I hope I didnt level my zana to lvl 7.9 for nothing, I would actually get upset.

You can have dailies on Perandus or Standard whenever you want bae
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
That's a good idea, +1.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info