Biggest regrets in poe?

Mine will forever be not getting diamond and eternal packs T_T
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
The biggest regret in PoE is the changing bandit reward choices...

Actually, I regret playing the past 2-week flashback. It was kind of fun but now my perandus stash is worse than my standard stash. Not sure I want to sort it when it will just become shuffled with my standard stash and then I'll have to sort it yet again.
My biggest regret I have to admit was using rmt in 2014 and getting my kiwi account banned... but I learned my lesson and do not have the need to do that anymore.
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
MajorThor wrote:
Mine is not spending the extra 60$ to get Vaal Supporter or the extra 30$ for Journeyman. Vaal weapon effect is one of my top 3 all time favs.
Yeah that sucks man, Journeyman is soo good.

Oh I know bro! I was making about 1/3rd the money I make now back then and I just couldn't justify not getting groceries for a sweet set MTX. Pretty much all of those Forsaken Masters Packs were amazing.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
My regret is missing out on the Headhunter league/race whatever it was. It looked so fun and ridiculous and crazy.
Not getting a Gaming Capable Computer back in 2013
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
Eh probably losing friends really.

Agreed.
Man's Hurbris is such a fickle thing.
doing a poebreak during nemesis
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Not getting a CB supporter pack/Kiwi pet.
We tested it extensively
Biggest regret is I stuck with d3 until they cancelled AH and didnt play POE earlier.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 23, 2016, 2:54:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info