Not playing years earlier.
Eh probably losing friends really.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Rowanbladex wrote:
Was kinda curious to hear what everyone's biggest regrets in the game are. Did you miss a sweet trade? Not do a build before it was nerfed? Lets hear em.

My biggest would probably have to be from the very first torment/bloodlines race, where they gave away the red+blue seraph sets. 1.5 weeks in my internet went out, and boom, there I was stuck without the head of the red or the entire blue set :( I should have sucked it up and moved my entire set up across the house and bought a WiFi adapter to steal the neightbors crappy WiFi. My other regret would have to be not buying a higher tier Awakening pack to get the gargoyle thingy

I skipped this league , no regrets these sets look so bad it's not even funny.

Biggest regret I have is that I have bunch of alt art and perfect / almost perfect legacy stuff in hardcore and std that I will never sell cuz i simply don't and won't play there .
R.I.P 4.B.
Biggest regret was trying to play hardcore. I knew i would die to some sort of lag, not my skills. Then i died to a fucking lag in a unfair way and tasted my ignorance.

Btw: Don't argue against this with bullshit comments. You will create a unpleasant discussion if you do/ i read. End of my opinion.
Sometimes...
"
MowBow wrote:
Not playing years earlier.
Using my power for evil instead of for good.
trading mortal hope for a marohi

leveling to 87-88 in docks

good times
"
Cheaz wrote:

leveling to 87-88 in docks

good times

I can't even begin to comprehend why someone would do this to themselves.
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
my biggest regret is not crying about RMAH enough whenever someone suggests a genuine improvement to the game.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
"
TriniGamer wrote:
my biggest regret is not crying about RMAH enough whenever someone suggests a genuine improvement to the game.

L2C issue. Get better at crying. C2W

Improve.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info