Biggest regrets in poe?

Was kinda curious to hear what everyone's biggest regrets in the game are. Did you miss a sweet trade? Not do a build before it was nerfed? Lets hear em.

My biggest would probably have to be from the very first torment/bloodlines race, where they gave away the red+blue seraph sets. 1.5 weeks in my internet went out, and boom, there I was stuck without the head of the red or the entire blue set :( I should have sucked it up and moved my entire set up across the house and bought a WiFi adapter to steal the neightbors crappy WiFi. My other regret would have to be not buying a higher tier Awakening pack to get the gargoyle thingy
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
Last bumped on Jun 30, 2016, 7:07:47 AM
My biggest regret is not having played it more in it's earlier stages. I once started one character a year or two ago, but got stuck in act 2 and dropped the game --'
I then returned for a bit of Talisman (another regret: not having played talisman intensively) and only REALLY started to play mid-perandus.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
I regret not going for more challenges in the past. Have I learned my lesson this time around? As you can see, I have not.
Using instead of hoarding eternal orbs.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Mine is not spending the extra 60$ to get Vaal Supporter or the extra 30$ for Journeyman. Vaal weapon effect is one of my top 3 all time favs.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
Vendoring a 6 T1 mod leather belt way back.

Its literally my only "ooops" moment i ever had but god damn was it a bad one.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
MajorThor wrote:
Mine is not spending the extra 60$ to get Vaal Supporter or the extra 30$ for Journeyman. Vaal weapon effect is one of my top 3 all time favs.
Yeah that sucks man, Journeyman is soo good.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Missing some MTX like last Halloween's pointy hat.
When I first started playing (well, second time, I killed Brutus back in 2013...) during Torment, I was like "holy shit this game is cool" and bought some points for MTX.

I didn't know you could bundle/stack them to upgrade your Supporter Pack. Basically, I thought if you wanted a $100 Supporter Pack, you had to pay all of it at once. When the Masters stuff went away I only had the Apprentice Pack and nothing else. The week it ended, I had to take exams, so I didn't log on to see the announcement. When I found out later GGG said they couldn't go back and do it. Very depressing.

In-game stuff is kind of irrelevant.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
No buying parts of GGG before POE goes Bigger and at the same time Downhill
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info