conection lost

hi im a player of server Brazilian and today im making uber some times.
in the last time i die, and i try back to hideout, but 1 message apear saing this.

conection lost with server.

i try resurect on the city and worth but im lost 5 portals of uber.... please anyone of staff try fix it and if posible back my set again.

this not a firts time it happens please fix it

thanks alot
Last bumped on May 23, 2016, 9:10:24 AM
"
mrrsdoug wrote:
hi im a player of server Brazilian and today im making uber some times.
in the last time i die, and i try back to hideout, but 1 message apear saing this.

conection lost with server.

i try resurect on the city and worth but im lost 5 portals of uber.... please anyone of staff try fix it and if posible back my set again.

this not a firts time it happens please fix it

thanks alot

technical issues like this happen from time to time, sorry for your loss. unfortunately ggg does not restore ingame items lost due to this because support effort would be too high for a free to play game with only a small support team like ggg's.

if, like in your case, a instance on the server crashes, the server creates a bug report so devs can investigate.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on May 22, 2016, 9:31:36 AM
lol this is dont funny for me.... im work and play 2-3 hours for day to get 3ex its fuck hard.... and lost for bug is not funny.... ggg should think of something to make up for it
There is no "make up for it".

As explained before, things happen. Could have been GGG related, or could have been something completely out of their control.

How do they know that you didn't just pull your network cable because you thought you were dying? What if your ISP decided to do some network maintenance at that exact moment? Should GGG be responsible for that?

I know the loss sucks and I'm sorry for your loss, but things like this are often out of their control.

Better luck next time.
Last edited by Drakier on May 23, 2016, 9:10:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info