Star Wars... I literally can't stop laughing. Warning: May cause uncontrollable giggles...

So was looking at Star Wars merchandise (reviews) stumbled across this video/news... I spilled my entire damn coffee on my desk and my co workers after watching it as well died laughing. Enjoy!!!

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/05/20/where-to-find-the-chewbacca-mask.html?__source=yahoo%7Cfinance%7Cheadline%7Cheadline%7Cstory&par=yahoo&doc=103654352&yptr=yahoo
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on May 21, 2016, 9:51:07 AM
Last bumped on Jun 12, 2016, 1:02:54 PM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:31:50 PM
Im scared ._.
I once yolo'd a swag so hard my whole fam got lit.
Sold!
The first thing this reminded me of is the movie Idiocracy. She looks just like the Americans from the future portrayed there.

Not funny to me, kinda sad actually.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
The first thing this reminded me of is the movie Idiocracy. She looks just like the Americans from the future portrayed there.

You have a very unhealthy type of generalized ignorance. Are you so perfect that you give yourself the right to sit back, point at and judge the outward appearance of others and at the same time insulting an entire country with this kind of ignorance?

Looks are only skin deep. True hateful ugliness is deeper.
I was mostly referring to 'is confiscate a word' and what passes for humour. She looks like a nice and genuine person, that's not the point. Have you even seen the movie to know what I'm talking about?

I'm not hating. I'm concerned.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 22, 2016, 11:24:16 AM
"
"
Bars wrote:

You have a very unhealthy type of generalized ignorance. Are you so perfect that you give yourself the right to sit back, point at and judge the outward appearance of others and at the same time insulting an entire country with this kind of ignorance?

Ultra Combo

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
"
Bars wrote:

Ultra Combo

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info