Why even bother playing hardcore temp leagues anymore? They're the same now

"
morterion wrote:
I really want the numbers under my avatar to be red :( Hardcore is a huge handicap for players who care about the challanges. Once again I choose between playing my favourite mode or getting 36 challanges without troubles. Once again I choose HC. And it leaves some unpleasant tase.

Red achievement icon for HC could be pretty cool.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
SierraT wrote:
TLDR:0 incentive to play on hardcore-temp when its no longer any different than softcore and I could just self impose the 1 death restriction.

First they stopped making two different temp leagues.

Then they removed hardcore/softcore specific challenges.

Then they stopped making hardcore/softcore specific uniques

So what now? My char moves to std now when it dies is the only difference? Hardly worth missing out on the majority of the player base for something I could just self impose.

Playing hardcore saves me from dealing with the shamecore QQ-ers .
R.I.P 4.B.
"
morterion wrote:
I really want the numbers under my avatar to be red :( Hardcore is a huge handicap for players who care about the challanges. Once again I choose between playing my favourite mode or getting 36 challanges without troubles. Once again I choose HC. And it leaves some unpleasant tase.

The challenges are a easy it's a time sink which is a waste of time who gives a fk about some dumb portal effect and some mtx

wait nvm.. softcore animals do
Last edited by Sojs on May 21, 2016, 9:02:18 PM
"
Sojs wrote:
"
morterion wrote:

The challenges are a easy it's a time sink which is a waste of time who gives a fk about some dumb portal effect and some mtx

What did softcore players do, murder your family or something?

Salt level so high from "hc elitists" lately
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Now that the two temp leagues are identical I'd like to see death in temp HC send you to the SC temp so you don't outright lose the character. I've always found the rush of HC great, and the economy is better than SC, but if I could finish up challenges even after eventually dying that would be a huge incentive for me to go back to playing HC.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Last edited by Felix35071 on May 21, 2016, 9:16:50 PM
"
Sojs wrote:

had to come check the replies in here needed to laugh at the softcore circle jerk that believe challenges done and amount of currency = skill

but still reside in the softcore league :s

[Edited by Support], it's mind blowing how people can enjoy this game for more then 2-3 weeks at a time

[Edited by Support]

I am non biased towards either rule-set. I enjoy both.

However, you keep pretending you are on some magic carpet ride.

You rolled on HC. Congratulations. That doesn't mean shit.
(Participation Award)

What have you actually ever accomplished?
(Nothing)

What is the pre-requisite?
(Oh that's right, there isn't one)

I mean, last I checked, even Tommy Two Fingers, could click on HC, and create a character.

"
Sojs wrote:

The challenges are easy. Tedious, but yes, fairly easy. You don't have them completed yet though. Is that because you created a character on HC? Right, I forgot the logic you implored. Such wisdom. Apparently, according to you, people who created characters on HC don't care about MTX.

Red Power Ranger Suit must be a dream.
Nobody who ever rolled HC ever supported the game. It's all just a figment of imagination. Right?

Are you by any chance jealous? Or maybe you just aren't skilled enough :)
SUPPORT TAGS LIMIT REACHED!!?? - Fine then....
twitch.tv/amity13
Last edited by AmityXIII on May 21, 2016, 10:00:49 PM
"
"
Sojs wrote:
"
morterion wrote:

What did softcore players do, murder your family or something?

Salt level so high from "hc elitists" lately

Telling you hes still triggered like I hurt his ego so fucking bad or something.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Telling you hes still triggered like I hurt his ego so fucking bad or something.

You and Amity hurt his feelings too much :>
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on May 21, 2016, 9:29:54 PM
This is actually one of the first seen in terms of a HC person with a ego bigger then me that's fucking rare like his ignorance is astonishing.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 21, 2016, 9:32:26 PM
I dont know how this troll thread hasnt been locked up.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info