[Solved] Disappearing Hideout Items / MTX after change Hideout

Hey guys !

I had my Hideout from Elreon. Tonight i thought, why not switching it to Zana, since i finally got her lvl 7 and had no master send away.

I used Items in that old Hideout, but I didnt got all back for the new Hideout. I'm not rly sure if i remember everything whats missing, because i used some items and ya. dont think to much about them.

But I'm missing for sure my Throne Decoration i got out from a Solaris Mystery Box and this Perandus Thingy. I'm rly bad at remembering things, but i know stuff is missing. So i rly hope sombody can look at this, i used /bug and took a screenshot (you cant see MTX Stash Tab 1/2 but there are just portal/ Frame/ Firework stuff) If you need more Information, just say it :) happend ~20-30 min ago

Hoping for help.

Mia

Last edited by Moritonel on May 22, 2016, 10:18:12 PM
Last bumped on May 22, 2016, 6:15:40 PM
Hi there,

Thank you for the message. I'm sorry to hear this has happened! Could you please fill up your hideout stash then purchase another decoration from one of your masters? That should force the creation of a new tab and cause your stash pages to update and allow you to access any hidden decorations.

Please let us know if this helps!

Thanks!
Need help with something? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
Oh my.. that was easy x) Didn't thought about that !

After Hideout Stashpage 2 appeared. my throne and my perandus thingy were in there. Seems i remembered everything after all^^

Thanks for this simple solution! And have a nice day :)

Mia

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info