[RESURRECTED]ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ FALL OF ORIATH SUPPORTER PACK HYPE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE THOSE CREDIT CARDS

"
Jerle wrote:
"
whrsmycoffee wrote:
"
warlick wrote:
First time buying a supporter pack :):)

*thumbs up*

Good for you~

^bahahahha ok that was good. Spot on
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on May 21, 2016, 1:02:26 PM
I hate the Labyrinth, but I love the game overall so take my money!
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
CrazylikE wrote:

Then you only have yourself to blame if they add more traps to the base game. Love it or hate it you voted with your wallet.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
CrazylikE wrote:

Then you only have yourself to blame if they add more traps to the base game. Love it or hate it you voted with your wallet.

It's not that black-and-white. I am a prophecy supporter and am just like him. I dislike everything about the lab (except the multi-stage Izzaro fight, that's fun and interactive). But the lab is less than 5% of my gameplay experience. If I like the other 95% a lot, my money isn't telling them I love that 5%. It's saying I like the game holistically, and I like what I can see of the near term future (Prophecy).

I've already given my input in a thread about why the lab doesn't fit this game. It got over 20 pages of feedback, and I have no doubts that it, and/or the sentiments within, made their way to the devs. In that regard I'm covered.

I have no problem admitting that I'm probably in a minority that doesn't like it. It doesn't look like that's a road they are continuing down for the foreseeable future, given what I saw of prophecy, and given that they have been, and are currently working to improve upon, some of the community's issues with the lab.

One of my issues was never 'traps' in and of themselves. It was that traps replaced monsters as the primary PvE foe. There are ways they could add traps to the base game that I would actually enjoy. And I think, given the feedback they received, there won't be any explicitly Player versus Traps elements added to the core game going forward. If that ever does become the case, of course I will re-evaluate things. But Prophecy is not that.
I don't recall another supporter pack with such good value for money. The excellent armour set by itself is more than worth it, not counting all the other perks.

And a royal purple theme.

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
I don't recall another supporter pack with such good value for money. The excellent armour set by itself is more than worth it, not counting all the other perks.

At least it's getting better with the value for money
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
"
StDrakeX wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

At least it's getting better with the value for money

Yep, definitely.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
I don't like purple.
Censored.
Maybe if the league is good , preordering not tested and not even released stuff just doesn't make any sense for me.
R.I.P 4.B.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info