Skill Reveal - Lacerate

sick. I had an idea like this in my head with overlapping cleaves, it looks awesome. I christen it banana reave, and a gg build shall be made with it next league.

very exciting.
"
Baronfuming wrote:
Will lacerate work with two-handed axes and swords?

Hoping it works with them too since I really want to try it out with Wings of Entropy.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

For the longest while if I went 1 hand I felt forced to use reave. I guess this changes everything :D.
"
DelphaeRs wrote:
If i'm seeing this correctly, unless he is shift clicking to attack, It looks like it is direction targeted not name locked. Although that is just me being optimistic.

That name locked targheting thing is the reason why a Heavy Strike & Melee splash built i tried failed miserably. Despite the fact that the built was optimised for the particular setup, it worked better just by replacing the 2 gems with Earthquake, even vs single targhets.
Gamewise, targheting is next to impossible due to overloaded graphics, expecially when you`d need it most. (I`m, playing on a medium new computer).
This sucks as part of the game fails its purpose.
Anime move
We need a good NEW Claw skill in the game.....Not Reave as it misses too much and hits fresh air a lot of the time...
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
I take it "AoE Everything" is the meta to stay.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
looks really good
"
Baronfuming wrote:
Will lacerate work with two-handed axes and swords?

Yep, any kind of axe or sword!
Balance & Design
Cool. But melee still needs a lot of buffs.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info