Skill Reveal - Lacerate

Was anyone else hoping for a spell that caused bleeding?
Looks cool, might actually try melee if they keep this up
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Telperion_sr wrote:

I was thinking of skill that applies stackable bleed debuf :S

Man, whats up with all this skill influx. Most of them look like a blatant copy of previous skill.

This will be confusing when i get my gaming rig back within 5 months.
100 skills and only 5 viable, unless you hate yourself.

Edit: You know, i wonder who will bother. We have Facebreakers at 16 (iirc) and Infernal Blow.
Last edited by WiseGuard on May 19, 2016, 3:10:42 PM
"
sidtherat wrote:
hmm.. uninspired

dear GGG - melee's problem (as in being complete and utter joke compared to ranged in competitive environment) wont be solved by an AOE totem and Cleave rehash

melee is playable but noone will even play it for money/prizes - as it is a subpar choice that cannot do some content (Vinktar square map as melee.. good luck with 'normal' gear. snoozefest with any bow build)

only way to balance it at least somehow is to nerf ranged by a lot and we all know you wont do it because you are afraid of the backslash and crying customers. so just like in the old days of 1000HP Kaom's - you are hold hostage by previous decisions you are not capable of backing out of

so sure, pump out gimmick after gimmick but do not expect to anyone seriously use them when playing ranged is just - undeniably - better. just check the current race results..

I hear you, but competitive play is between roles and classes, not a free for all, so people can and will play melee roles for prizes, if only to compete against a smaller pool of people or to just change up their competitive environment.

I'm not the most experienced PoE player ever, but from reading around this is the kind of thing I see a lot. Is GGG's stats on the split of ascendancy (everything within 1% of each other for the most part) not speak to this a bit?

I guess my point is, it's OK for it to not be exactly as good and merely "playable" due to the nature of competitions being between ascendancy (are they keeping this for all future leagues?) Of course, it's also OK if melee gets a buff too, but I don't think bringing down ranged is needed due to the above reasoning.
|____________ G . L . O . W . Y . R . M ____________|
< My PoE career highlight, Being beat by Throzz, hehe >
||||||\\\\\~ http://tinyurl.com/2ndPlaceToThrozz ~/////||||||

So... a "new" REAVE?

Spoiler
WHAT THE FUCK MAN?! REALLY ?!
zzZzzzZzzZz
I want to use this but I leveled a character with cleave this league and if it actually has less damage then cleave it's going to be pretty bad imo.
So... Basically a Daresso skill?

As long as this skill works with 2h Swords/2h Axes, I will try it!

Also, for future $$$, PLEASE MAKE AN EBONY/BLUE MTX OF THIS SKILL!!! Thank you :D
"
Glowyrm wrote:
I hear you, but competitive play is between roles and classes, not a free for all, so people can and will play melee roles for prizes, if only to compete against a smaller pool of people or to just change up their competitive environment.

I'm not the most experienced PoE player ever, but from reading around this is the kind of thing I see a lot. Is GGG's stats on the split of ascendancy (everything within 1% of each other for the most part) not speak to this a bit?

I guess my point is, it's OK for it to not be exactly as good and merely "playable" due to the nature of competitions being between ascendancy (are they keeping this for all future leagues?) Of course, it's also OK if melee gets a buff too, but I don't think bringing down ranged is needed due to the above reasoning.

GLO_WYRM my friend
"
Telperion_sr wrote:

Very much so, yes.
So, this skill is a cleave with slightly less AOE and slightly better single target?
I mean, that's nice. ... really.
But does it bring anything new to the table, or did you just have an effect lying around?
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info