Virgin ele ranger, need help with improving her.

Hello.

I made this guy lately, originaly so I had any use for one rare ele bow of mine. Atm I use it whenever I have phys reflect on unidetified map. I want to make her bit better, but I'm sure I miss something due to lack of experience with ele builds. For now I'm going to:

- buy non-legacy ToH
- use some handfull of chaos on chest (disaster roll).
- get ascendancy

For now clearing trash/magic/rares speed is nice. Leech rate is good, capping crit is very simple. I need to make her more sturdy,(it's my biggest issue), but don't have enough dmg to respec few nodes into life etc., too.
I don't plan to buy anything else from eq. I'd love to use LC, but I have my only avalible 6L on this broken chest. Mayby I should just go for Iron Reflexes?
My goals aren't very big. I need her to be able to clear any unid map that I didn't clear with my phys ranger (phys reflect). She may die, as long as she won't break all TPs too early.

P.S. Voltaxic is no-no, because no reason. But I made this pretty much glypth mark today:
, so how about going phys and convertion to ele?

edit: I just found two nice* rings in stash, mayby:

* "nice" as for scrap-build ofc

Edit: Making copy of phys ranger doesn't work that good for some reason. I started to throw some random jewellry and such at her. I wonder what will happen.
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on May 19, 2016, 5:09:49 PM
Last bumped on May 18, 2016, 11:26:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info