Its... ita beautiful...
But denominate many uniq
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
azraelb wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Dont get me wrong, i love Sire of Shards, its my favorite unique items. But giving a straight Unique item goes against the logic of divination cards. A good Divination card should be a way to give you the chance to dodge the tedious RNG of finding X but in counter part that item should be Cursed to have no rng possible on it anymore( Corrupted)

No its quite the opposite, most of the time RNG and corrupted items is against the logic of div cards.
The main reason for div cards is to give players a reason to farm specific levels/maps instead of just farming always the most easy map with the best layout.
If you need e.g. 50 runs for a full set and then again 10 sets in average because of rng or useless corrupted items without sockets/links than it doesnt make any sense farming that specific map/div card.
I can just do 500 gorges and buy everything uncorrupted with top rolls from the extra currency I find there because of its base packsize and layout.

you are quite wrong tbh

Want specific unique item? Even if its corrupted its still what you wanted, its not less of the item you wanted

if it doesnt have the sockets you wanted... then go farm Vaal Orb divination cards so you can Craft it with Vorici

Yes,because how hard or time consuming could it be to farm 1500 Vaal orbs? Piece of cake.
By your "logic",you want a million dollars? Start saving them one at a time. Next goal save a billion.

Glad to see the Rigwald's curse card got through, as I submitted a similar item for my 2nd card.

CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
"
PsOfOs wrote:

Want specific unique item
Yes,because how hard or time consuming could it be to farm 1500 Vaal orbs? Piece of cake.
By your "logic",you want a million dollars? Start saving them one at a time. Next goal save a billion.

niCe counter argument using a totally different topic...
We are talking about deterministic way to farm, not farming duration
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
The harvest!!!! and i without computer 😣
my english sux.
Rigwald's Curse Card is mine. Guess I beat you to the punch RichJ.

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:

My response was to "you can farm vaal orbs and craft it".
When required orbs cost more than an already crafted weapon there is no point.
Except maybe if one likes to have 4linked bow or whatever.
And if time isn't a concern in a 3 month league for you doesn't mean it isn't for most people too.
Thinking about collecting 1500+ vaal orbs to 6link a weapon in 3 month leagues is unrealistic and pointlaess.
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:

My response was to "you can farm vaal orbs and craft it".
When required orbs cost more than an already crafted weapon there is no point.
Except maybe if one likes to have 4linked bow or whatever.
And if time isn't a concern in a 3 month league for you doesn't mean it isn't for most people too.
Thinking about collecting 1500+ vaal orbs to 6link a weapon in 3 month leagues is unrealistic and pointlaess.

This is so true.
I'm pretty sure the guy that says "Uniques from div card must be corrupted" never actually retrieve any of them from div cards to see how stupid they are.

Yes, even most of the 3S max ones!

Divination card is an alternative farming option in which you can farm a specific area for the item you want. The time and effort of doing so is not small (especially for good, end game items that cards are rare to come by) so the result must be useful of some sort.

Who farm rogue exiles for a cor Voltaxic, like really? Who even farm Bazaar/Torture chamber for cor Mjolner? Not because they are totally unusable. But the effort to farm, retrieve and put them into use exceed that of just buy a clean 1 and you're good to go. And no, it's not just perandus league that makes those end-game items cheaper. It was like this last league, and the one before that as well.

We need more talisman cards :)
One could be unique talisman, there is 5 of them if i'm correct, should be a bit rare as card
One could be rare talisman, many possibilities here
Anyway nice cards

"
The flavour text on the Jester:

It really sticks in my craw that you've used "However" there. It's just aesthetically ugly. It's too many syllables and it makes the prose awkward. You should use "Though" instead of "However".

Summoned for the King's desire,
soon applause came from the court.
Though insanity was his only sire,
so the King's reign was cut short.

He's right. I'd modify it a bit further:

Summoned for the King's desire,
applause ensued from the court.
Insanity his only sire,
the King's great reign cut short.

It would sound more pleasing still if you put in another syllable or two before the last 'short', but not having it then plays off of the idea of something being cut short.

I'd considered suggesting more extensive modifications to it, your version is better than the one with the small change I put forward. But I thought GGG would be more likely to listen to a suggestion of a small, incremental improvement than to an entire re-write of it (which would be a major improvement). Especially if the flavour text went through a process of negotiation with a supporter who paid to have the divination card added. Unfortunately that point doesn't change the fact that the flavour text is essentially very clumsy prose.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info