Dead after 15s??!!!!

"
Mannoth wrote:
CI or life?

If CI and running mana flask make sure they don't have "remove x% of recovered mana as life".

Life. No I have no this mana flask with this prefix. This is actually pretty stupid prefix I don't use it at all.
why are you complaining about a HC rip though? this is a standard HC rip, not even a perandus one, which is the league that matters.
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
Hes obviously not HC if he complained.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
innervation wrote:
Ok, see ya next time you re-roll.

When it happens to you at lv 94. you will swear too. IT NOT!!! Ok when something like this happens.

Stop embarrassing HC players. If you want to have a brainstorm session as to what killed you, fine, but ask for that. Don't call the game names. Every hardcore character is destined for death, today was your day. It doesn't require a forum post and no one will throw you a pity party in general.

With that said, your story doesn't add up. What is your build that your play experience is 'full clear the screen and the nearby 8 screens in all directions, then stand perfectly still for 15 seconds'?

Either you stopped paying attention, you didn't actually full clear, or it was a lot less than 15 seconds.

Last edited by innervation on May 16, 2016, 4:23:02 PM
"
innervation wrote:
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
innervation wrote:
Ok, see ya next time you re-roll.

When it happens to you at lv 94. you will swear too. IT NOT!!! Ok when something like this happens.

Stop embarrassing HC players. If you want to have a brainstorm session as to what killed you, fine, but ask for that. Don't call the game names. Every hardcore character is destined for death, today was your day. It doesn't require a forum post and no one will throw you a pity party in general.

With that said, your story doesn't add up. What is your build that your play experience is 'full clear the screen and the nearby 8 screens in all directions, then stand perfectly still for 15 seconds'?

Either you stopped paying attention, you didn't actually full clear, or it was a lot less than 15 seconds.

[Removed by Support] I'm playing more than three years. When i say it was cleared end of viaduct it waterway map, than it was cleared. What you trying to say? That I'm lying? Or what. Perfectly still or not what it matters? I told already that bleeding or corrupted blood has low affect to me due to high armour and high life regeneration. Plus stone golem that's another +100hp/s.
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on May 18, 2016, 11:51:13 AM
"
Kastmar wrote:
[Removed by Support] I'm playing more than three years. When i say it was cleared end of viaduct it waterway map, than it was cleared. What you trying to say? That I'm lying? Or what. Perfectly still or not what it matters? I told already that bleeding or corrupted blood has low affect to me due to high armour and high life regeneration. Plus stone golem that's another +100hp/s.

You've been playing for more than three years and you think armour has an effect on bleeding? That's impressive that you made it to level 94.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on May 18, 2016, 11:51:31 AM
two weeks ago, i'm dead too in a clean map for no reason. No explosions, no traps, nothing.
No corrupted blood, no charges, no cloud. No totem.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Was it:
"
Spawns ice golems of all rarities. Ice golems explode upon death with a small delay.
?
Those explosions have killed me before. They can really hurt (and stack).
What map mods?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on May 16, 2016, 9:13:36 PM
"
Geisalt wrote:
two weeks ago, i'm dead too in a clean map for no reason. No explosions, no traps, nothing.
No corrupted blood, no charges, no cloud. No totem.

Exactly NOTHING and dead.
My bet is "map has desecrated ground"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info