[2.5] Riff Raff v. 2.0 - under 1ex Blade Flurry RT DoT Gladiator

Hey man I'm using this build in prophecy and I just killed atziri with it. So you can add atziri viable to the list. Here is the gear I used.
Spoiler

"
tazeko wrote:
Hey man I'm using this build in prophecy and I just killed atziri with it. So you can add atziri viable to the list. Here is the gear I used.
Spoiler

Wow nice job dude! that chest piece though :D I'm currently level 58 with this build.
"
tazeko wrote:
Hey, that's great! I was planning on a minor update anyway, and I'll make sure it's you who Atziri-certified the build! One question though, how did you cap your resistances with the Anvil?
"
silentkarl wrote:
Wow nice job dude! that chest piece though :D I'm currently level 58 with this build.
Well, since you're using BoR your chest stats don't count, so it's used only for the skin and gem leveling.
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
Oh wow I did not know that. Thank you! I learned so much with this build so far.
Atziri video would be nice...
"
Deadbringer wrote:
Atziri video would be nice...
I have no interest in running Atziri myself (don't find neither fun nor profitable), but maybe @tazeko would like to record and upload a video since he's already done her with this build.
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
just did atziri with it awesome build and really fun to play :D
Spoiler
Last edited by rorsharch04 on Jun 11, 2016, 7:03:40 PM
"
Weißenberg wrote:
"
tazeko wrote:
Hey, that's great! I was planning on a minor update anyway, and I'll make sure it's you who Atziri-certified the build! One question though, how did you cap your resistances with the Anvil?

I picked up cloth and chain to cap out the resistances since it was on the way and gives more utility than sentinel, especially since the strength node next to sentinel isn't within range of brute force jewel.
hey,guys I need your inside on this. what if we go champion and go fortitude,inspirational and first to strike last to fall for the last lab would that do the same amount of dmg/more or less ?
Could I recommend adding in a small section that goes over what gems are most effective with Quality on them?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info