[2.5] Riff Raff v. 2.0 - under 1ex Blade Flurry RT DoT Gladiator

Can this build clear Uber Atziri? Any specific item to equip when doing uber Atziri?
If I get my hand on a six linked, what should I add?
"
HenrikLAWL wrote:

Normally abyssus as its a phys build.
the BOR allows a 7link so not sure why go for a 6link?
the build is superb for farming and to do shaper you may want to find a crit build.
I see so many item loadouts, but what armor should i use with the build?
Doesnt matter which armor you wear due to the bringer of rain:

"cant use chest armor".
If you ask if you should use armor or evasion, it doesnt matter as evasion will be turned into armor due to one of the keystones (Iron reflexes), so go for whichever is highest.

pro-tip: if you equip a chest armor before equiping the BoR your character will keep the appearance of the chest armor + any socketed gems in the chest armor will continue to gain exp aslong as you have the required stats to use said gem. The only difference is that you cannot use the gems and you will not gain any stats from the chest armor.
Last edited by Gluttony93 on Dec 18, 2016, 8:47:29 PM
What about abyssus+the perfect form?
"
mdbtoribio wrote:
Can this build clear Uber Atziri? Any specific item to equip when doing uber Atziri?
I've never attempted uber Atziri, hence it's hard for me to say how much hard it'd be. With that being said, I can't really answer your question, though I doubt that 5,700-5,900 life will be enough of a buffer to prevent you from being oneshot.
"
HenrikLAWL wrote:
6-link doesn't really offer you any real benefits compared to BoR unless you're willing to spend some insane amount of currency (I feel like this question has been asked before). But, to give you an answer: Flurry - Melee Phys - Faster Attacks - Poison - AoE - Cull, which are basically the links you're getting from BoR.
"
TaRaKaNiO wrote:
What about abyssus+the perfect form?
Abyssus is a beyond terrible item for anyone who values defense. Also, Abyssus and Perfect Form are a rather odd combination, that doesn't really work. Granted, you'd get a lot of additional armor through Grace and the chest itself, but definitely not enough to justify Abyssus.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, I've got this build to 91 in Breach (and I could easily push to 92-93), got a completion on 103/126 maps (missing a lot of uniques), been farming Atziri (a quite profitable activity in the first two weeks), and full/speed key uber Lab (had terrible drops). Completed 29 challenges so far (close to getting another 2) and overall I feel like the build's served its purpose. I think I'll keep it active for the rest of Breach since it just feels amazing to play, but it's also about time to play something else. Currently working on a 100,000+ armor Juggernaut, but its damage feels rather underwhelming, so there's still some work to do.
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
nice build
Last edited by mundanelord on Dec 25, 2016, 9:31:20 PM
What about a bloodlust support gem in the BoR links instead of culling strike?
Hi man, I'm following your build and I'm at level 78 and I have problems with mana. Vulnerability + Grace leaves me with only 100 mana. I watched your videos and I saw that you have an absurd mana regen, how do I get this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info