[2.5] Riff Raff v. 2.0 - under 1ex Blade Flurry RT DoT Gladiator

"
Weißenberg wrote:
"
silentkarl wrote:
How come? I'm currently using BotC with rive. Would it be better if I switch back to Singularity?
What you get from BotC is 10% increased AoE, 32% increased elemental damage that only affects Herald of Ash, and 80% increased chaos damage that only affects your poison. Other mods are local. Singularity's or Relentless Fury's mods (increased damage and onslaught/cull respectively) apply to your Reave which then affects your DoT.

edit: I did some math and it seems you'd be losing around 7k effective DPS by swtiching from Singularity to BotC.

Thank you! I'm switching back right now. I was looking at the tooltip and not really considering the stats and how it affects Reave. Thanks for making it clear :)
On a side note, got the last remaining key today and attempted the Pale Council, the fight was rather smooth and I checked yet another challenge without any major problems:

Also, the minor update I promised is slightly delayed and should be up tomorrow.
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
Last edited by Weißenberg on Jun 21, 2016, 6:43:50 PM
So lame Rive claw on STD is almost 1 ex..
"
hegsbro wrote:
Hey, you're online now? Whisper me: Pantserbloedzuiger maybe I could help with that. ;)
Do you dual wield 2 rives? Is soul taker worth taking?
"
Arawh wrote:
Do you dual wield 2 rives? Is soul taker worth taking?
It's either Rive + Singularity or Rive + Relentless Fury. Global bonusses from each of these weapons outperforms Rive's global modifiers and since Reave alternates weapons there's really no point in using two higher DPS weapons rather than one + stat stick. Soul Taker doesn't give you anything. Its modifiers are local, we're not using Blood Magic, so Soul Taker wouldn't free up a link or anything, our investment in mana is equal to one passive point and there's nothing you could do with 15% of your mana pool that is currently unreserved.
"
Weißenberg wrote:
"
hegsbro wrote:
Hey, you're online now? Whisper me: Pantserbloedzuiger maybe I could help with that. ;)

Not at the moment, its late here. I will be tomorrow

that would be fantastic!
Hi there, love the build. Slowly grabbing a better weapon, and working on finding one of the two int jewels. What other stats should i look for in jewels, when i slot one in for int? Should i try to boost phys damage, or attack speed, or look at defense? I'm sitting at 26% DR, 31% block.

Also i'm wondering once I max out the skill tree you have posted (im like 1 point away) where should I go as i continue to level?

Also in your video, did you drop herald of ash to slot in whirling blades? or was there another reason? I'm running all three auras+curse listed atm, but can't slot in whirling blades, so im looking to do weapon swapping for WB.

Thanks!
Last edited by agm_ultimatex on Jul 7, 2016, 7:23:54 PM
Finally reached lvl 70 and i can only say that this build is amazing. I'm lacking some single target damage, but i still have to do merc and uber lab (got lazy after dying to those green balls), buy flasks (lions and rumi), and got some damage points on tree. Anyway, the build is amazing, fun and have a great clear speed. Thx very much for the build :D
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
Hi there, love the build. Slowly grabbing a better weapon, and working on finding one of the two int jewels. What other stats should i look for in jewels, when i slot one in for int? Should i try to boost phys damage, or attack speed, or look at defense? I'm sitting at 26% DR, 31% block.

Also i'm wondering once I max out the skill tree you have posted (im like 1 point away) where should I go as i continue to level?

Also in your video, did you drop herald of ash to slot in whirling blades? or was there another reason? I'm running all three auras+curse listed atm, but can't slot in whirling blades, so im looking to do weapon swapping for WB.

Thanks!
Hey, glad you're enjoying the build so far! You sure you're talking about jewels? Because there's only one INT you should get, Brute Force Solution. When it comes to the remaining jewel slots, I'd recommend % increased life and two damage modifiers (there's 6-7 possible damage mods, so this shouldn't be a problem).
Tree, this build isn't really designed to go past level 90, but I can look into it.
I didn't drop anything. HoA is still running. That's always the problem when you have you have more skills than your skill bar allows. I usually activate Vulnerability, then HoA, then I change the HoA key to AA and activate it as well. Removing an active aura from the skill bar doesn't deactivate it. ;)

Anyway, I haven't played this build in a while and I realized that I should've updated this guide a while ago. I should have some time tomorrow and it's gonna be the last update before 2.4.
Last edited by Weißenberg on Jul 11, 2016, 2:14:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info