Latency Issues

http://pastebin.com/4dBWakxE

Here is my WinMTR result. I live in San Diego. When I bring up the F1 graphs everything looks great except my latency, which jumps every few seconds to highs of 1900. I've checked my firewall, my network, and I'm hardwired into my modem/router. My ISP is Cox and my connect package is 100mbps, but I top out at 170mbps due to being in the middle of the city. I've also tried playing at 1am but I have the exact same issues. No other games have this issue. Please halp. Thanks.

"
WHAT UP BRO
- Roybear
Last bumped on May 22, 2016, 10:13:08 PM
bump
Do you have Asus RoG GameFirst Service installed or any other "boost" software?
Yes I do, this is an ROG based system so it came with it. I haven't used it though.
I've found that when I lower my graphics settings the latency issues become much worse, but when I set them to the highest settings it works for about 5 seconds and freezes up again, repeating the cycle.
Disable that service.
Done. I also changed my network mode to Predictive and it looks like the screen freeze issues have been eliminated! There is still a problem with gameplay though, in the same fashion my hits aren't registering or my abilities aren't activating the way they're supposed to. Sometimes I also get glitched back a couple steps to a previous location in the middle of a fight.
Turn Lockstep back on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info