Cabinet of history.

"
gwarlek wrote:
The character is finished. I don't have much willpower to level up any further, so just having fun doing usual stuff softcore people do when they are at <1% XP.

Is it possible to do your build with only 5l chest/axe?

Don't have enough currency for the 6l stuff, but it looks powerful as fuck! Insanely fun, awesome videos man.
"
"
gwarlek wrote:
The character is finished. I don't have much willpower to level up any further, so just having fun doing usual stuff softcore people do when they are at <1% XP.

Is it possible to do your build with only 5l chest/axe?

Don't have enough currency for the 6l stuff, but it looks powerful as fuck! Insanely fun, awesome videos man.

Sure, just drop Poison gem. Also use regular armour chest instead of Coil so there is less pressure on your jewelry. For curse setup drop Empower and use Arctic Armour or Herald of Ash, if it's your thing.
Jewels add a lot of damage, but ones like I have will be very expensive.
I'd be curious to know how your amulet came to you

godlike for sure O.o
11211 never forgetti
"
Xila_Xila wrote:
I'd be curious to know how your amulet came to you

godlike for sure O.o

It's a fun story actually. I've been negotiating about a similar amulet. The seller had it listed for a mirror, of course he couldn't make that sale for 3 weeks, according to poe.trade. I gave him a fair offer: 30ex. He wasn't too impressed still, so frustrated I started buying cheap amulets like that and corrupting them on my own. The one I have right now was forth or fifth in that sequence, which I bought for 1c (plus I gave the seller 1ex right away for selling me the lucky one).
Last edited by gwarlek on Jul 11, 2016, 2:36:55 PM
What bandits did you pick?
Oak, Oak, Kraityn.
Hi, nice build. I wanted to ask your opinion on how would you compare your build to this one
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1674071

Thank you.
"
Sidhuraj wrote:
Hi, nice build. I wanted to ask your opinion on how would you compare your build to this one
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1674071

Thank you.

It's cheaper, but less damage and worse defences. Relies on leech too much.
Perhaps the last character I make this league.
There are not many ways of building Jugg Mjolnir at the moment. I tried to squeeze the most damage out while retaining best possible clear speed (aka not relying on Molten Strike).
With Undeniable I am still rocking 92% chance to hit and 89% in Enfeeble maps. It will be a little better in one level, when I pick up Precision.

Prophecy Mjolnir Jugg @lvl 90
Hei, do you think juggernaut will work with your 2h earthquake build? How will it compare to slayer.

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info