T_T TOO MUCH SALT
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Jun 8, 2016, 4:45:55 PM
Is this a salty egg?

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
So, err.. if i kiss you, will i taste salt? or incredible hate? coz, thats... thats a coin flip right there.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Entwine.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on May 13, 2016, 1:41:51 PM
👅🚿
my english sux.
Do you really have to make a thread about something you do every night? We really don't need you to discuss what you do in bed with your lackeys.
✓©ⓔ®†ⓘⓕⓘⓔd ⓜ☺ⓡ☺n™✓
You don't eat Salted Eggs on their own. You're supposed to mix them in with other foodstuff like Sliced Tomtatoes wiht light Soy Sauce or mix them in Congee.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
Krappakreepo wrote:
Do you really have to make a thread about something you do every night? We really don't need you to discuss what you do in bed with your lackeys.

I can do whatever the fuck I want the fuck are you doing to do other then incite me CUZ U STILL SALTEHHHH like MA EGG

NICE LA NICE LA
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 16, 2016, 1:41:47 PM
"
You don't eat Salted Eggs on their own. You're supposed to mix them in with other foodstuff like Sliced Tomtatoes wiht light Soy Sauce or mix them in Congee.

It was with tomatoes :x
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info