Get Your Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points!

one free box for every one man ! I spend many money in this game and many other peopel a lot more give every one a free box thats a good move .
i got 5 armour skins. oh yay me...as if i don't have enough of them from the past mystery boxes i bought.
I bought a currency stash tab last week! :c
I bought several Premium tabs, and skin transfers... got only 1 box?!? You get box per point purchase or points spent?!?
"
Psyhopat4o wrote:
I bought several Premium tabs, and skin transfers... got only 1 box?!? You get box per point purchase or points spent?!?

"This deal is valid only once per account. Secondary purchases will not grant an additional Mystery Box."

:(
Thank you GGG for the awesome...gift...you offered your game players! I bought a Solaris Mystery Box and got another for free. Both items were great. I will enjoy using the Alabaster Plate Armor skin and the oh-so-cool Seraph footprints! I could be wrong but I think I got 190 points of armor skin and 150 points of footprints for a total of 340 points for only 25. I don't think there is any way I cannot be happy about this deal! :) Thanks again GGG !!!

Good one GGG
I'm just curious since there is the radiant and alabaster sets coming from the boxes, are those sets going to go up for sale in the shop at a later point in time? Just don't wanna feel left out a set as i have got the alabaster gloves, helm, and boots but not the chest and would like to get the whole set eventually, not just spending a lot for a random chance of getting it. - - Already bought about 500 coins worth of boxes and got a lot of cool effects.
If the spectral basilisk pet were to go on sale this weekend, I just might wind up with a Solaris box after all.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Thank you, GGG!
May your maps be bountiful, exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info