[Updated 2.4] Perma Onslaught Ranger - Shrapnel Shot / Burning Arrow - fast lvling and map clearing

"
Getsu23 wrote:
Hey dude :)

Nice Build i got one question is Voltaxic Possible on this Build i know he got nerfed as Fuck but i still Love this thing and i wanna play with a Voltaxic would be nice if it work

Stay Safe

Getsu

I try with Voltaxic a little and it was funny, but not powerfull... However, you'll lose your dps with burning arrow, but you can choose to play with lightning arrow. And in the passive tree choose elemental damage nodes instead of physical damage.
Is there a way to favorite topics on here or no?
If there is one, let my know...
"
Noshin wrote:
You don't need more mana, only mana leech to sustain it, so using amulet with attributes, life res and damage is really better.
And ty for your comment about this build :)

Your welcome, and thank you for the answer. :)
Still working?please for fast answer ;)
Yes i think this build is still working :)

I think i'll try it in this league
Why are you keeping blood rage at lvl 5 or immortall call at lvl 5? What are the reasons for it?
Because of Cast When damage Taken. With this gem you have two conditions to cast spells who are linked with :
- First the damage you take : with CWDT lvl3, your spells will be cast if you take a total of 661 damage or more.
- Second reason : with CWDT lvl3, all linked gem who work with, require lvl42 or lower. Immortal call require lvl42 when the gem is lvl5, and blood rage lvl40 when the gem is lvl8 (and 43 lvl9).

So what we want with CWDT : we want it to launch blood rage frequently, because this gem gives you more damage and frenzy charges. Each time you where hit, CWDT launch blood rage. Immortal call protect you : you take damage, immortal call make you invulnerable to physical damage during 0.4s + 112% more time per endurance charge. you win Endurance charges with Daresso's Defiance, and this armour use also those charges to gain onslaught during 1sec per endurance charge.

The last gem is a support gem, increased duration, who'll increase duration for immortal call and blood rage. this gem can be max lvl, because it's a support gem and not directly linked with CWDT.

Two links who explain those mechanics :
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cast_when_Damage_Taken_Support

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Immortal_Call
Last edited by Noshin on Oct 18, 2016, 1:36:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info