Over´s EA Ignite build # EA/Ignite/Prolif/BM (Said good bye since 3.0)

let me brainfart some small ideas, i think you should go elementalist and try to one shot people with initial EA damage. there is a new ammy granting 10% fire pen, 10% from boots, 5 from belt(

mine is crap though, get a belt with the last mod of this. you can craft them by essence of hysteria.

38% from gem, 25% from elementalist, 2 from tree, you can get 90% pen, use ele focus, stack projectile damage etc etc.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Thanks for fast Feedback.

"
Rupenus wrote:
"
begrenzen wrote:
Hi. Im back : )

I got yesterday some unfortunatly moments in Sarn Arena. It´s strage but i do no damage...

Need some help. Build and gear is the same.

Ps. Yes it´s another topic from graveyard.

everyone is pathfinder. they fart any kinds of immunity from their asses.

That can be it....

Good idea with pen but it´s not realy what i want. Waiting for pathfinder nerf : )
My EA Ignite Build view-thread/1661184
My shop view-thread/1078495
Last edited by begrenzen on Mar 3, 2017, 7:04:55 AM
"
begrenzen wrote:
Thanks for fast Feedback.

"
Rupenus wrote:
"
begrenzen wrote:

I got yesterday some unfortunatly moments in Sarn Arena. It´s strage but i do no damage...

everyone is pathfinder. they fart any kinds of immunity from their asses.

That can be it....

Good idea with pen but it´s not realy what i want. Waiting for pathfinder nerf : )

i dont think that ever will happen
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
one can simply get status immune with raider too.
Also EA single target got a massive pvp dmg reduction because GGG thought it was the problem with the skill.
"
IceDeal wrote:
Also EA single target got a massive pvp dmg reduction because GGG thought it was the problem with the skill.

ahahaha, yeah, funny isnt it?

lapiz had short lived inquisitor EA build, no LMP no GMP, +1 arrow from bow, +1 from rearguard, probably he had only more damage multipliers. i had same idea around these days, but i didnt want to spend any money on +1 chests and shit like that. with so many multipliers even EA can one shot. (5 stacks, 5 shot basically)
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 3, 2017, 10:47:07 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:

lapiz had short lived inquisitor EA build, no LMP no GMP, +1 arrow from bow, +1 from rearguard, probably he had only more damage multipliers. i had same idea around these days, but i didnt want to spend any money on +1 chests and shit like that. with so many multipliers even EA can one shot. (5 stacks, 5 shot basically)

5stack dealt 8k dmg or so with the prenerfed inquisitor.. So yeah it is complete shit now
"
lapiz wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

5stack dealt 8k dmg or so with the prenerfed inquisitor.. So yeah it is complete shit now

I feel it... Was it PvP only nerf or general?
My EA Ignite Build view-thread/1661184
My shop view-thread/1078495
"
begrenzen wrote:
"
lapiz wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

I feel it... Was it PvP only nerf or general?

inquisitor nerf.
"
begrenzen wrote:

Seen you in sarn yesterday. I have swap ashren in my inventory when I see EA ignite around. Even without pathfinders or raiders it s hard to get killed by pure freeze/ignite players who can t 1 shot or overcrit. (ignite immunity from tree/craft/items, too much things against ignite in the game)

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Mar 3, 2017, 11:38:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info