Over´s EA Ignite build # EA/Ignite/Prolif/BM (Said good bye since 3.0)

I am sure many EA's have Atziri's axe on 2nd slot and think of themselves as 2h RT's. I know I wear a staff on my 2nd slot.
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
Last edited by missuse on May 15, 2016, 7:06:34 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
nobody is as cool as first offhand bow pvp user in the game icedeal, you know that.
behave yourself.

Legends says he was the first one to offhand stuff in D2 too, I'm definitely not worthy.

"
missuse wrote:
I am sure many EA's have Atziri's axe on 2nd slot and think of themselves as 2h RT's. I know I wear a staff on my 2nd slot.

You got it all wrong, it is known that the weapon on your main hand define your build, it has nothing to do with your offhand , your tree and the rest of your gear.
Last edited by IceDeal on May 15, 2016, 8:30:48 PM
"
missuse wrote:

Oh man and i use another axe
in offhand :(
My EA Ignite Build view-thread/1661184
My shop view-thread/1078495
"
begrenzen wrote:
"
missuse wrote:

Oh man and i use another axe
in offhand :(

good times, when reduced mana had a purpose and enlighten increased gem exp :)
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
i dont wanna turn Penta's build guide to another mess
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on May 16, 2016, 7:33:21 PM
Interesing build,i play too EA,but i bet more on speed and radius area.I think it is better for pvp fight.Good luck!
"
BrsZZerS wrote:
Interesing build,i play too EA,but i bet more on speed and radius area.I think it is better for pvp fight.Good luck!

It´s more common variant for the moment that work better in clother rooms. Also very effective.
Hi. Im back : )

I got yesterday some unfortunatly moments in Sarn Arena. It´s strage but i do no damage...

Need some help. Build and gear is the same.

Ps. Yes it´s another topic from graveyard.
Last edited by begrenzen on Mar 3, 2017, 4:30:25 AM
"
begrenzen wrote:

I got yesterday some unfortunatly moments in Sarn Arena. It´s strage but i do no damage...

Need some help. Build and gear is the same.

Ps. Yes it´s another topic from graveyard.

everyone is pathfinder. they fart any kinds of immunity from their asses.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 3, 2017, 5:16:41 AM
"
begrenzen wrote:

As said before mostly everyone is pathfinder wich mean they are status immune 100% of the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info